~Chapter 4~

~Grey's Pov~

I opened my eyes and looked at Lydia right besides me. I carefully got out of bed and looked at the clock. "5:00..." 

I looked at her once more and jumped out the window. I was strong enough to change into my human form so I hid behind a bush. My wings and halo disappeared and the cuts I had were gone. My messy black hair was still pretty messy. I had a grey hoodie with blue stripes on and some jeans on with boots. I sighed and went back into her room and waited for her to wake up. I heard a loud beeping noise and I jumped up. "Ahh!" I yelped. 

I covered my mouth to hold back the scream. Lydia woke up and turned her light on. She stared at me. I looked at her. "AAAAAH STRANGER GET OUT GET OUT." she yelled and threw her pillows at me. I jumped up and said "It's just me Grey!" I yelled. Lydia stopped and looked embarrassed. "Opps! sorry heh." "It's fine.." I said. "This is my human form." Lydia looked at me and smiled.

 "Okay cool you got your strength back. Well I have to get ready for school. I'll sneak you some snacks or something stay here." She walked out the door and I sat on her bed. I sighed and looked at some drawing on the wall. "These look cool." I mumbled and looked at them.

"You know what.... I'll sneak into her school and then we can hang out with each other!" I smiled happily. "I hope it's not too late!" I ran out the window and hopped on a roof of a house. "There she is!" I saw Lydia standing at the bus stop. I jumped off the roof and landed in a bush. "Wow I guess bushes really like me..." A slight giggle came from my mouth. When I got up I walked up behind Lydia and tapped her. She must've been scared because she jumped up.

"Hey Lydia~! It's me Grey!" I smiled happily just to see her.

"Grey what are you doing here?! I'm going to school you can just be here!" I snickerd.

"Yea I can. I can just say i'm a foreign exchange student from uhh somewhere cool." Lydia facepalmed.  The bus rolled up fright in front of us.

"Your so dumb Grey....but fine since the bus is here now. Just don't talk to anyone but the teachers or I." I smiled and jumped up and down hearing Lydia's response. "Yay~" We went on the bus and and sat in the very back. Lydia talked to her friend while I looked out the window. I felt like she was mad so she ignored me. I hope I'm not right because she's the only friend I have....for now at least.