detailed plot to Subterfuge and notes. WARNING. SPOILERS.

Don't read if you don't want the story to be ruined :)

All this is is little notes about the story and how it turns out... 

I saved it on here because i started writing this story before but i broke my laptop, and i lost the entire story.       -.-   and i don't want to lose it again so, i decided to be safe :L  :)

SPOILERS. 

Alistair has come to planet earth from a distant planet called Gersuala he absorbs the soul of a boy and takes on his body and tries to blend in to what the boy used to do so as not to be discovered as an alien ghost. so he joins a dance class. Daisy Roberts also goes to this class and as soon as she sees him its love at first sight. as a ghost with emotions like humans; alistair eventually falls in love with daisy too. but alistair is not alone on the planet earth. many of the other ghosts are taking refuge from the aftermath of destruction from the recent war that took place of their planet between the dark angels and whitelighters.  

the ghost that alistair talks to in daisy's "dream" has had enough of hiding and wants to be free of these human bodies they hide in.  

he disobeys what alistair says and decides to kill more humans and doesn't care. other ghosts that have also been in hiding are too fed up of hiding and decide to become free too. they follow the ghost and kill many humans, absorbing/eating their souls. (ghosts name is Anton) once they absorb a persons soul they take over their body so as not so be descovered. but because anton etc have rebeled and want to be free they no longer take over their bodies and instead give them to the demons. the demons are happy with their gifts and are pleased with anton etc. but some are disgusted at the amount of humans being desposed of. alistair and a small group of those who do not want the human race to be destroyed, decide to fight back against anton etc. the disagreeing demons hear that there is a resistance and join them too. they all fight in a massive war, many from each side dying. anton and alistair fight in a duel to the death. but in the mass of war, daisy dies. but alistair revives her by placing part of all the stolen souls from his body into hers and she becomes a ghost too.

before the big hullabaloo war starts, Daisy gets taken and brought to mass prison in the underworld in order to lure allistair there to save her so that they can capture Alistair and win the war etc etc.  

she is chained and beaten and Alistair comes later than they expect so they leave her not as heavily guarded and he attempts to rescue her, they get halfway through toward the exit but are spotted, they run but they start fighting and allistair tells Daisy to run but she gets caught in the fight trying to escape and gets knocked unconcious, distracted, allistair takes a blow to the head and falls to the floor and before he can get up they grab and bind him.  

and because those that dwell in the underworld are ruthless and soulless they drag her by the leg, purposefully going over the roughest sections of flooring and then head down a few flights of stairs back to her cell.  

whereas allistair is dragged off while being beaten as he decides, inevitably, that he wont go down without a fight,  

he is thrown into a cell and shown to the upperworld that they have captured their great "leader" and is beaten more brutally than her  

and the sick footage is being broadcasted to all his followers and army. ( they also made it so that he has to stay in human form and cannot use his ghost form to kill or hurt anyone or escape from the prison )

later Alistair's team attack the underworld prison and rescue allistair, but barely, they run, helping him (as he is weak) and find Daisy who is unconcious in her cell, beaten a lot more than before  

because she is "upperworld scum" and is nothing compared to the underworld dwellers 'magical superiority'  

they get to the portal back to the upperworld and escape, except one of the underworlders grabbed an upperworlders leg and was brought up with them, they bind him and he is interrogated to know of the oppositions war strategy, they then hit him like they did her and allistair and soon learn their weaknesses.

*notes*  

-when Daisy's dad gets taken, he's sat in his kitchen on his laptop, and suddenly he sees something, its a ghost, (in my mind they look terrifying :L) and he runs and hides in the basement.  

- her dad wear glasses ;)

and it all turns suddenly violent :S

i think it would be better as a film :L

aah memories.. :')