Alpha Females

Pic of Nora (her insta is bbyg6rl. She's so pretty and you all should follow her)

***

It took Veronica a fair amount of time to get ready.

After cleaning up the remnants of breakfast in the kitchen, she quickly darted upstairs and into her room to organized the things she would need to get ready. She first prepared her backpack: a classic brown Jansport, and made sure she had all the necessary books she would need for class that day. She also made sure she had her wallet, iPhone, hand lotion, chapstick, and a travel sized perfume bottle. Ronni took her now ready bag and placed it beside the door. Next, she rummaged through her closet to retrieve the dress she already had chosen to be her special outfit. She had picked out a black body-conscious midi dress that hung on her curves in all the right places and some strappy thick heeled sandals that were three inches high, but weren't too fancy to be deemed un-casual. She also had a vintage jean jacket to go with the outfit in order to dress it down a bit.

Ronni was already fairly tall for a girl at 5'7", but she loved wearing heels. She had long legs and thick thighs and when she donned a pair, her smooth brown legs seemed to go on for ages. She was very curvy. She had a bust at 34 DD, a small waist, a decently toned stomach, and a perky butt. She didn't really have hips, although her mother would argue differently, but her build was attractive nonetheless. Ronni knew how to dress for her figure, and loved her style.

After she laid the dress and jacket on her bed and the shoes on the floor below it, she went into her dresser and pulled out a pair of seamless cotton undies, the only under garment she'd be wearing that day. She loved the black dress because it was tight enough to support and hold her large and heavy breasts in place and keep them up and perky. Ronni absolutely despised bras and wasn't a big fan of the size of her breasts, and wish she had a smaller bust so she'd never have to deal with the uncomfortable contraptions that either pushed her breasts too close together and up to her chin, or didn't offer any type of support at all.

Placing the underwear over the dress, she set out her lotion, deodorant, favorite fragrance, and her makeup bag. She also pulled out her 90's style gold choker and matching full moon pendant. Once everything was out and set the way she liked it, she finally stripped from her robe and pajamas, grabbed a towel, and went into the bathroom to shower.

Veronica didn't like long or extra hot showers. She just liked to get herself thoroughly cleaned and fresh. No need to waste water. She made sure to shave and exfoliate, lather her body twice with soap, used her favorite apricot facial scrub, and promptly got out.

She dried her skin, brushed her teeth and flossed, cleaned the mirror (after Celine had reminded her, and headed back to the room to begin getting dressed.

First deodorant (just so she wouldn't forget), then lotion, then the undies, then her dress. Then her robe again as she did light makeup. A little concealer under her eyes to hide her faint dark circles. Some mascara to accent her already long eyelashes. A light brush of golden highlight on her cheekbones and in the corner of her eyes, and a brown matte lipstick. She loved makeup, although she didn't necessarily need it. She was fascinated by all the looks someone could create and would spend hours watching YouTube tutorials just to admire the transformations. She didn't need makeup to feel beautiful, she just enjoyed it, and hated when people assumed otherwise. And even if that were the case, why did it matter to others? Her face, her rules.

Most werewolves, especially those of higher rank like herself, were already extremely attractive. Beauty was in their genes. And since Ronni was technically an alpha female, since her father was the first son of a fearsome alpha and had that powerful blood that he passed to her, her looks were especially exceptional.