what attracted him

It was just an ordinary day for me and Sammy. Ya know another day another demon or Angel or whatever else happens. Anyways that don't matter let's get down to shaking shall we? It all stated one morning, I woke up for about the 7th time in a row...wow what a drink last night? All I remember was.....about absolutely nothing I lean over and all I see is Bobby Singer singing in my bed Hotel California by the eagles. I look over to him and say "and what do you think your doing in my bed?" That was the worst question you could ask a hung over man in his life because the response was a smart ass response. "I have every right to be in your bed son, so deal with it" I look over and all I see is Sammy looking at some files of a case that happened last night. I get up off my bed and all I walk over and go "what's new Scooby doo?" I swear I never seen Sam give me a dirty look that dirty in a while, "seems like we have a case of demonitis." I froze for a minute and looked at him as I grab my Jack Daniels and take a large drink of it. "Demonitis? Seriously that's not a thing" all of a sudden I feel this draft come up behind me and touch my butt. "Hello Dean." I grabbed the knife on the table, "who are you?" I ask as I'm pointing the knife at him. "Woah slow down tiger, I'm castiel, your future husband." I look at him in the strangest way and from the back ground all I hear is "Ha! Hey cas what have you been doing up there?" I look over castiels shoulder and look bobby dead in the eye and say hush it sally. "Dean, you have been chosen to be my husband." I look at him like he is absolutely insane. "Look I don't know you but I'm calling the mental hospital to name sure no one escaped."
I went to go head for the phone and suddenly I see castiel eat my Iphone. "What the hell dude?!" I push him back against the wall and lean my arm against his throat. "I wouldn't do that if I was you tiger." I slowly let him down. "I have a music video to shoot so pardon me." I push him out of the way as Bobby is stumbling behind me with Sam. I climb into the passenger seat of my impala and shut the door. I hear the magic words "and take one, action!" As I hear the music start playing I can't help but hear Sam in the background laughing his ass off and drunken bobby singing right along but messing up the words. As I go and climb on top of the impala I see Castiel come up and runs. And push me over off my baby. "Cas what the hell!?" All of a sudden I hear oops I did it again and I look. Over and I see cas slowly taking off his short and spinning it around like a freak. No wonder he came down here to earth, God couldn't take him anymore.