The Christmas Ball

/Jungkook X Reader\

You've had a crush on the school's popular boy Jeon Jungkook for about two months now. You sit behind him in your morning homeroom period, when you overhear him and his friend talking about the upcoming Christmas Ball that the school is holding the friday before christmas break.

"Jungkook, do you know who you're gonna ask to the Ball yet?", a boy named Hoseok asks, sitting on Jungkook's desk .

I can't help but try and listen for Jungkook's response. I pretend to look for my work in my bag, while I'm really just waiting for him to answer Hoseok's question.

"Well.... There IS a girl I want ask but I don't know if she even likes me. Everytime I get anywhere near her she hides or leaves so I've never really been able to talk to her... I'm gonna ask her today though after homeroom, even if I have to walk directly up to her and hold her shoulders to keep her from hiding", Jungkook replies.

I feel my stomach fall at his words. So there IS a girl he wants to ask to the Ball. "Well there goes my chance...", I think to myself sadly.

I sit quietly in my seat until the 1st period bell rings. When the bell rings, I pick up my bag and quickly leave the room.

"(Y/N)!", I hear someone call just as step out of the room and into the hallway. I pause for a moment to look around, trying to figure out who had called my name. I turn to see Jungkook come out of homeroom.

My face automatically turns pink and I turn to walk away, not realizing that he had been the one to call out my name.

As I go to walk away, I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me back around. When I turn around, I'm looking up at Jungkook's face and my blush deepens. He lets go of my wrist and places his hands on my shoulders to hold me in my place and make sure that I can't walk away.

"(Y/N)", he says looking in my eyes, "Will you go to the Christmas Ball with me?"

I blink a few times dumbfounded, before his words sink in. I look up at him, my eyes wide and my face very red.

Junkook smiles down at me hopefully, awaiting my answer to his proposal.

I look up at him and smile happily at the situation. "Jungkook finally noticed me", I think to myself. I take a deep breath and look straight in his eyes.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is the first Imagine that I have written so far and.... I don't think I did bad. Comments are highly welcome. Please like my story and show me some support.

Request box is open. Message me with:
-Your name
-The name of the member
-A brief scenario or idea

And I will do my best ~❤~