North kingdom

Not knowing the danget ahead Gear took off towards his first kingdom.
At arriving at the north kingdom Gear was amazed with everything around him, He could't belive how big of a world was outside besides his house and the farm. He decided to go train first, as he saw some guards walk into a training ground he followed them, curious to see what was going on he peeked to see warriors fight in a training, Amazed from how the gaurds foughthe tried to walk in and talk to them but instead he found himself being dragged out before one of the knights yelled "Stop, bring him here" the knights holding Gear walked him over towards the knight commander. Gear looked up at him and stood firmly showing respect as he showed his father, the knight commander looker at him closesly and said "this one might be good for the war" he looked at Gear, Gear was confused when the commander has said war.
The commander grabbed a sword and tossed it at Gear, he immidiately grabbed it and struggled to carry it, the knights laughed at him for not being able to even carry a sword, Gear felt bad and looked up at one of the knights as he challenged him on a fight, the knight looked at him and said "you can't possibly be asking this when u can't even carry a sword", Gear started getting mad and punched the knight into a wall as a red fiery aura appeared around him, all of the knights became silent when they saw this except the commander as he said "u carry a power seen here before, i knew i saw something good in you", Gear looked at him and stood up to say to the commander "i would like to be a knight", the commander laughed and looked at him saying "i guess i could train a squire",when this words came out of the commander all of the knights laughed and welcomed Gear. Months past as gear only trained to his fullest not knowing that war was approching the kingdom.