Letter through time

A freshman found an envelope in his locker upon seeing this he opened it and started to read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story started when I was just a young boy, I was naive, immature and foolish. Little did I know I was about to make the biggest mistake of my life. How come? Keep reading and you'll find out for yourself.

It was my first day as a high school student, I remember it like it was yesterday, new shoes, new and old faces. As I was about to go look for my room number i noticed that some of them I recognize. Finally found my room as I waited for the teacher to come in, a friend sat beside me as we both waited for the teacher the number of the students started to increase as well until we are all present except for the teacher a few minutes later he barges in "Sorry I’m late, traffic you know how it is." After that we greeted the teacher. Now this is where it all started.

The teacher assigned the seats finally as usual part of school rules the seat plan must be alternately, a boy must sit with a girl and likewise a girl must sit with a boy. With that being said naturally i got paired up with kreestin, she was my classmate before but I didn’t really mind her nor bothered to getting to know back then i only notice girls that are "hot", "Why must I sit with her?" I asked to myself. She greeted me likewise I did to and we started to talk with one another about school and stuff like her expectations for the new school year, then came recess our most favorite time of all along with lunch, after I finished my meal I went back upstairs and there I saw her, the girl who will change everything that I am. Morning came and I felt like not getting up but mom wouldn’t agree, so I took a bath and prepared myself for school. Upon reaching school I slowly went to the classroom greeted my seatmate good morning, after a while the first period teacher came in, she's tall, she has a wavy hair, around her 30's. Class officially started and we all felt sleepy then I decided to talk to my seatmate, kreestin, just to keep myself awake, so we did talk about things then I started glancing at her face, she had this smile along with her innocent face that really got me hooked, my heart suddenly beat a new tempo, a beat that I’ve never felt with another girl before. Luckily she didn't notice that I was spacing out. Morning came and unlike before I was happy to wake up I don’t know why I was just happy, went to school with enthusiasm it’s as if I was the luckiest guy in the world upon reaching my room I saw kreestin and greeted her suddenly the teacher came in with a mountain of lecture on her hands, after a grueling period of equations and numbers, recess finally came and naturally i would go with my friends and eat together, while we were walking to our destination I suddenly called their attention "guys, I think, I have a thing for kreestin". They teased me "well, look who started being a man", they wished me luck, reaching the cafeteria we each bought the things we wanted, we found a table it was made of steel along with the chair attached to it like a park bench but without the comfort, after a while I finished my meal and decide to go up by myself and bid my friends farewell. Entering the classroom I noticed I was alone, free to do anything as I wish, out of boredom I decided to write "I love kreestin", not realizing that someone was behind and to make things worse is was one of kreestins friends, she then took the paper and run towards her and showed her was written on it, after that moment things became hard and awkward for the both of us. One day I decided to give her chocolate as a sorry gift, but I couldn't do it myself so I asked my friend to give it to her, expecting that she would ask me what the chocolate for honestly, the chocolate had two purposes, one as a sorry present second as a courting gift but the sorry purpose came on top of the other one. My friend did as instructed to him, she accepted it then after a while her friend approached me carrying the chocolate in her hands saying "she wanted me to hand this to you" hearing those words I felt unease and shattered, with grief in my heart I replied "you can keep it." she thanked me. It was partly my fault to I didn’t instruct my friend to say that it was a sorry gift and expected her to approach me, after that she started changing seats, then a friend of mine approached me with a sad expression on his face like an accident had occur, he told me that kreestin wanted to relay a message," I don’t want you anymore" upon hearing this my world crumbled. On her birthday I gave her a teddy bear and she accepted it and thanked me, I was happy but deep down I knew it was a one day happiness, I tried my best to reconnect to her but with no luck school ended and I’ll never see her again.

She was the first girl I loved now she is gone, the feeling of love is slowly dwindling away but I’ll always remember her in my heart and the memory of her will be forever in my mind even if I’m with another. In memory of my first love, my unreachable love.

I wrote this letter to whoever finds it to guide them before they regret that one girl that they didn’t mind. That one girl that will change you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------