Blurb/Prologue

Hello! Hello! I'm back with another story!! Hopefully this time I will be able to stick to my plan and finish it. I'm currently in the middle of a crazy academic year before I start my internship at a local company. So here's the plan: I'll post the prologue and see if people are loving the idea. I'll also try to update at least once a month. So here it goes!!

Born into a family of Olympians, Katherine, Stefan and Damon Salvatore and Jeremy and Elena Gilbert have always been a close knit and champion winning bunch since day one. Their collective ultimate goal is to represent the USA in gymnastics, just like their parents. But tragedy strucks at a crucial time. Will they be able to help their fallen friend?

Basically it's a gymnastics story. I decided to do one as I haven't seen much Delena fanfics dive into this world. Maybe it's because the sport is one that is not that easy to understand. I'm not a pro myself, so I'm sorry if I make a mistake regarding the code of points, the adding up in the difficulty score, what the rise in the ranks is like from the various levels to ELITE or any gymnastics related errors. If any of you readers are TOPs, HOPEs, ELITEs or Level 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 gymnasts, please do help me out. Thank you!!! 

Much love to Carol for helping me to edit this story! Her stories are awesome! Check her out at scarlett2112 on fanfiction.net !! :)