PAINFULLY

HELLO, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY POEM, I WOULD BE VERY HONNORED TO HAVE YOUR COMMENTS(: ENJOYYYY

_______________________________________________________________________

I once had a friend named" GOOOD"

Good, was a good friend," Good" always made things better and always made me smile, and never disapointed me, not even once, we were friends for along time.

, But then" BAD" came along and danced and giggled infront of me and said,

" come with me", ill show you something you have never seen"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 

I looked at " Good" but GOOD was crying, i asked whats wrong?

 "Good" relpied

, And said,' dont leave me, i dont want you to leave, once you leave, you may never come back, if you do youll never be the same, you will forever be changed.'

. Then" BAD" luaghed {hahahahhaahha} and giggled{ heheeheheheh}, and danced infront of me and said, oh come with me please just dance with me, you can trust me, take my hand, and we will leave to a place, were you will discover manny manny things, and it can take you away,ohhh far far away, away from this place, and you will enter a world that you have never seen, never felt, never heard, lets go! come on! said "BAD".

before i could say goodbye to Good, BAD grabbed my arm and pulled me into this world, that some may never see.

AT FIRST, me and "BAD" had fun, we laughed,  dance ,and broke every rule and every promised i ever swore to myself i wouldnt do, i didnt even realize it until one day i looked at my suroundings and discovered that time had gone by so fast with "BAd", and i kinda liked it that way. until i realized how much shit i missed out on, and how many smiles and luaghs i never got to see or hear.

somtimes i wonder what life would have been like this very moment if i would had just stuck with my lovely friend"GOOD", because i, will never be the same, im forever changed in so many ways. IN A VERRY VERRY BAD WAY.