twenty-eight

Grayson's POV
"Lexa stop," I screamed whilst pulling her off of aria, who was knocked out.

"Grayson, stop." She screamed back, trying to hurt aria more.

"She didn't do anything!" He screamed and I feel Lexa give up and she stands properly, she turned and we are so close.

"Why is this happening to us gray." She said softly as a tear drops from her eye, landing on her lip. I didn't say anything I just pulled her into a hug, aria was sitting holding her head.

"Lexa, what are we doing." I sigh, rubbing her back.

"Making mistakes." She cried.

"Go inside, I'll wait for arias mum." I said, kissing her head. She let go of me and walked towards the door and I walked to aria helping her up. "Aria, what the fuck happened." I said.

"I teased her with a joke, I saw her on the drive way so I played a game with her and unbuttoned my shirt." She rolled her eyes. "Then she tried to kill me, if you didn't come save me I would be." She bit her lip.

"I saved Lexa from killing you, because I don't want her getting hurt. I didn't do it for your sake." I stood up and walked towards the door, I walked inside. I walked upstairs where Lexa was, here goes nothing.

"Grayson, I don't want to brake up with you." She said, hugging me.

"Neither do I." I bit my cheek and hugged her tight.

"We promised no secrets, I have one." She sighs. She puts her hand I to her pocket and pulls out a note and hands it to me, she gives me a few minutes to read it before she began speaking again. "I was going to tell you but I didn't really get the chance after I came out the bathroom."

"It's okay, I understand why you wanted to brake up with me now."

"We didn't brake up okay, that was a misunderstanding." She said, putting her hand on my leg.

"I'm sorry for what I said when you left me."

"It okay, as long as we are here together now." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

I grabbed her cheek and pulled her into and kiss, it started slow and soft. It didn't take long to turn rough, I laid her down and I was laying over her body. I was kissing her neck and she arch her back. Her hands were tangled in my hair, gripping it tightly.

She gripped the bottom of my shirt, and I lift my arms so she could remove it. We kissed again and I bit her lip softly. We rolled over so she was on top of me and I removed her shirt and bra.

- I'm not a smutty person, basically they had sex.

She was on my side, asleep and I was laying there. Our second time was smoother then the first, way smoother. I was laying with my eyes out the window, where is Ethan. I need him and we have never gone 24 hours without seeing or talking. What if he doesn't come back.

"You're stressing yourself." Lexa mumbled.

"You're awake?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm sleeping."she smiled and I laughed. "I can't sleep, I was just listening to your heart beat and it started beating faster and you keep moving around." She hugs me tighter.

"I love you Lexa, you notice the little things." I kiss her head.

"Like your dick." She laughs.

"No." I laugh back and she doesn't reply, she didn't need too. We just laid there until eventually we both fall asleep.

Ethan's POV
I sat at the beach, the waves were crashing against the sand and it was peaceful. Home wasn't that far away but I doubt they are looking. I know Lexa won't keep my note a secret, her and Grayson don't keep them from each other, I want Grayson to know about it anyway.

I grabbed my phone and it was 3:28am, I stood up and walked down the each and laid against some rocks and I fell asleep.

I woke up to water touching my foot, I opened my eyes and the tide had come up. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket when I stood up and it was 8:03am, surprised no one found me.

I brushed off the sand and started walking to the main part of the beach when I noticed aria. She was looking carefully at everyone and I hid behind a tree, she's so cute looking for me. I guess that's what she is looking for.

She ran over and hugged a guy, kissing him. Okay cool. I walked over to her, "hey baby." I put my arm over her, "who's this?" I asked pointing to the guy.

"Her boyfriend?" He answered. "Who are you."

"The guy she kissed yesterday." I said as a smart ass. "Okay you have a nice day you two." I left and heard them yelling, what a bitch. I made my way home, I don't have time to run away. My parents come back from there buisness trip today anyway.

I walked inside quietly and didn't bother to go see Grayson, I laid in my room and went on my phone. Its Tuesday and we haven't filmed, fans are gonna be mad. I went on the computer to find a video we never uploaded and I skimmed the footage and just uploaded it.

I laid back on my bed and heard laughs from next door, "stop tickling me!" I heard Lexa scream and I couldn't help but smile.

I have to get over her.

A/N
I couldn't have Lexa and Grayson brake up, they are too cute.
This chapter was different, I didn't do Lexa's POV once.
Let me know what you think, give this book some love.
-dolansftpizza