chapter 1

It is just another typical day in the household. I'm sat in the lounge curled up on the couch in my batman hoodie and joggers (deep red). I couldn't do this history project the tutor had set for next lesson, well not on my own at least. I picked up my phone from the floor and started texting Max, he's the only person who knows about the abuse; he told his parents so they could get me out of there but they thought I was just faking it, they call me an 'attention seeking little bitch'... Anywho I messaged him to see if I could go over to work together. As I hit send the door flew open.

"Who the fuck are you texting?!" I didn't have to look up to know it was my dad. All I could do was mumble Maxs name. He snatched the phone out of my hand, glanced at the messages and threw it screen down on the floor, I just sat there, inknew if I had of moved something would have happened much worse than what did happen. He pulled me up off the couch by my wrist, I flintch as he gripped it hard and dug his nails in.

"Pick up all the shit you're taking to Maxs, NOW!" With that he threw my arm down; I then started grabbing all my books, my notebook and picked up my phone which was now smashed. I threw them into my bag, next thing I knew my hair was being tugged as my dad dragged me to the front door, he turned back to me and then my back was against the door as he hit me, the last one I got was a punch to the face. I couldn't be strong anymore and I just begun crying and ran out of the door.

(I know its short but I promise the next chapter will be longer ♡)