o n e

The day Hansol's world came crashing down was when he come home to discover an empty and quiet flat. All the drawers in their shared bedroom had been emptied, the only thing she had left for him was single note, and the ring he gave her placed onto his pillow.

Hansol,

I am truly sorry for leaving like this, I just don't think I would've been able to do this in person so this is the only way I knew how.

I know we have had our troubles in the past and we really tried to make everything work, but the thing is some things weren't made to be fixed.

You did EVERYTHING for me and I am so grateful that I was able to ever call you mine, but I can't continue on like this. Truth be told, I am just not as happy as I was at the beginning, I see no reason in trying to fix anything anymore. I found someone else to make me happy.

You gave me the best two years of my life. I hope you try to understand why it had to be like this. I truly hope you find someone that makes you happy, someone to love, someone that isn't me.

I am sorry.

- Ailee

When Ailee left she took all of her things and even some of Hansol's, she ended up taking his heart along with her.

S I X M O N T H S L A T E R

Hansol wanted to be happy again, he wanted to be happy for his friends, his fans, but he couldn't bring himself to forget about her. She was his world, and even after she left she still had a hold on him.

He was lying in his bed in the shared dorms, he wasn't sleeping, but he wasn't really awake either. He would often block out the world and try to forget that anything existed, ever since she left he was a walking corpse.

"All he's done since she left him is fucking mope around all day, he barely has any contact with anyone anymore! He doesn't talk to us, he barely communicates with the fans. He needs to get his shit together, it's been half a year!" Seungcheol exclaimed, there was a sigh from one of the other boys

"It can't be that easy, she gave up on him, got up and left. He can't let go that quickly, he was so in love with her."

"I am the same fucking Hansol I was, I am fine." Hansol knew he was anything but fine, he was broken. "So leave her out of your conversations and leave me the fuck alone." all their faces dropped when they realized he had been listening to the conversation the whole time.

"Vernon, listen-"

"I'm tired of listening. I'm tired of needing to explain myself. I'm tired of you trying to explain yourself. I'm tired." his voice cracked at the last part, he was tired. He didn't want to feel like this anymore. The room was entirely quiet, no one bothering to say a word more.

He didn't see a reason to try anymore, but he knew he had too, if not for himself, then for their reputation. He decided he'd act like he was fine, that he had moved on when in fact he's broken beyond repair.

When she left all she left was a void where his heart should've been, it felt like someone was tearing at his inside. She left and so did his sanity.