Dumb Fanfic Moments (1D Edition)

Hey! I'm Kylie, and I'm back with a story, and I hope this one doesn't suck! I now have for you: Idiotic Fanfic Moments!

1. They always go to Starbucks. No. Just no. Is Starbucks really the only restaurant in the world?!

2. There's always a bad boy in love with a good girl. Oh c'mon. Like I've never heard that one before! Why can there never be like a bad girl or something? PLEASE, JUST SOMETHING NEW!

3. There's always a plot twist, 'Oh, Liam isn't really my child's father, Zayn is!' And of course BECAUSE ITS A FANFIC, the Zayn and Liam are perfectly fine with this. Not like you acted like the child's father for years or anything, right?

4. The kid always has to look like the father. No one else. Just. The. Father. It's practically considered un-human if the kid looks like it's mother.

5. The boys always adopt a GIRL (Oh no, don't even THINK about letting it be a boy!) almost their own age and start dating them. Isn't it illegal to DATE your own daughter? If it's not, then it should be...

6. They girl is always named the same. Oh your name is Madison? GTFO, you're in every fanfic. Why can't any of the other names be in the fanfic? I don't know, ask Jesus...

7. The title of the fanfic is always a song. Like, Give me love, Small bump, ect. Oh, and let me remind you, they are ONE DIRECTION fanfics. *cough* Thanks Ed Sheeran *cough*

8. There's always a HUGE age gap between the boy an the girl. Oh, Hi I'm Madison, me and Niall have been together for like a month and I'm having his baby! I'm only 13, and he's 20, but what ever, we are madly in love!!! No. Just, just no. Fuck off. Go to hell. Do something with your life other than continuing this fanfic.

9. Madison is only like 19-20 and the boy she's dating is only like 21-23. But it doesn't matter, they have like 3 kids! Hop on the Madison and Harry baby express everyone!

10. Madison (A/N: I'm referring to the girls in the fanfics as 'Madison' now) sleeps with all 5 boys. *cough* S-L-U-T *cough*. But the boys don't give a shit, they'll do anything for her, even is she's a complete bitch!

A/N: Sorry it couldn't be longer, but I'll update soon! Comment or message me some more fanfic ideas! 

Xo -Kylie