Chapter 3

21. When a girl has met the boys like 568734869 times.

22. When they always use 'Mate' and 'Lad' all the time. I'm sure they don't use those two words in every sentance.

23. Why do they always watch The Notebook, Toy Story, Titanic, and basically all the the other Disney movies all the time? They must get sick of them...

24. When the girl always wears the boys teeshirt.

25. Or she wears all her friends clothes. Aren't they different sizes?

26. Theres a girl and her idol is always like El, Perrie, or Danielle, but has magically never heard of One Direction.

27.They boys girlfriend is always beautiful, skinny, and has an amazing sense of style. What ever happened to shorts and a tanktop?

28.Why are the cast always people we've never heard of? Why not cast people we know?

29.Zayn and Harry are always the badasses of the group, and Niall is always innocent.

30. The girls parents are always killed in a plane crash or something, and 1D just randomly take her in, even though they don't know her at all.

A/N: ELLO PEEPS. remember when we all used to say that? Like ALL the time? I do. Anyway, I'm going to update again in like a few mins, SOOOOOOOOO:

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

Hugs & Dinos,

-Kylie