Total black out

Carter POV

We see the guys fvcking.there exes and on the last show we got another girl to come. On your and shes with prod now.

Ambria:what the hell!!!

Everything immediately get quit

Me:Issa how could you!!

Issa:babe calm down

Me:don't tell me to fvcking calm down!

Jay:girl calm down!!

Justice:it's not my fault You could provide what Issa wanted.

I charged toward justice and started to punch her

Issa:babe stop please

Then the next thing I know justice knees me in my stomach and I black out

Ambria POV

Roc and I were arguing and I didn't even notice carter black out.

Issa:stop arguing we gotta get layzah to the hospital she passed out.

I look and I see my sister on the ground bleeding

Me:OMG!!

Issa picks her up and we all squish outsells into the range rover and drive to the hospital.

At hospital

Jay POV

I can't believe ray did this shit to me I should kick his ass but I'm to nice for that.

Dominique POV

Prince better pray to god that he still has mr.fernando after he did this

Maleah (new girl) POV

Prod chris brown wanna be ass is better hope he still can sing after I get done with his ass cause imma reach down his throat and grab his vocal cords and rip them out and burn them.

Baby doll POV

I know I'm the last person you wanna hear from but OMG and the others MADE me do it. I wanted my first to be special. They said if I didn't they were gonna make tiny get rid of me and replace me with reginae and I can't stand her ass.

Issa POV

I can't believe I cheated. Now the love of my life is sitting up in a hosptal because of me.

Roc POV

I'm terrified of what Ambria's gonna do after carter gets out the hospital. She told me she beat a girl so bad that she now has a mental issue. And Desiree already crazy so Ambria might kill her.

Ambria POV

The nurse said we could go see her so all of us minus the hoes went back

Babydoll:Ambria I'm Sooo sorry OMG Made me do it. And can I ask you something ?

Me:what could you possibly want?

Baby:I want to leave OMG to become a second rapper for divinity.