What is this im feeling?

Date: Monday/3/July/2010
Age: 10
Place: fabias house

Jasmine POV

Siting on fabias bed waiting for her to come back and tell me the existing news she's been dying to tell me all day, but with it being her birthday she's been really busy all day. seeing fabia walk in the room with a belly top and some shorts on making me feel weird in the pit of my stomach, she comes over and sits next to me looking at me with the biggest smile on her face.

"Okay so you now Mitchell?"

Fabia ask, sounding like she is going to die of excitement making me smile.

"Yeah what about him?"

I ask a little confused why she asked if I now my worst enemy Mitchell Greenfield the ugly twat.

"Well he ask me out and I said yes"

screaming the last part. For some reason I feel sick like someone has just ripped out my hart and stepped on it, but smile to cover the pain that was getting worse on the inside.

"That's amazing I'm so happy for you, but can we talk about this in the morning I'm really tired?"

"Yeah okay"

She says with a big smile, lying down and closing my tired eyes.

God what is this I'm feeling?

Fabias POV

Seeing Jasmine so happy for me and Mitchell makes me really upset I want her to want me back I guess we will never be together.