antartica last stand (world war four the final battle) part 1

it has been cold since the war started,let me explain this the year 7456 and i am in the last stand the crusade we call it but properly it would be calledannihilation of the weak were we the humans are the weak.the billions in numbers to only thousands in stand some weapons some food no homes just the hell frost snow to bundle in the continent we have our last stand against the aliens and machine alliance we are battling the allianceof mother nature as well. Shit is the best way to describe the least another word could describe more but that's rats ass so when they come i think they will end us quicker then this cold hell hole that would make me cry like crap but that would only be if you broke every bone in my shivering body.

i awoke this morning to the death of my friends i thought suicide or the cold but hell broke loose for the first time i almost ran away the raid was relentless the colors, the bullets we had no cover or artillery but they had both. Damn this was going to be more then a two way battle they must have finished with europe because their was hell to pay for their side more then enoughthis is where theicey tundra has hell to give and hellto take and fire was already upon us

chapter 2

artillery get those damn canons or atleast more fire power i said to our forces this battle was going to be won in its first seconds by us or them and i still couldn't tell who had more casulties they came down from the sky machines and aliens together as one source to hell fiery flames and bullets now i now why armageddon has such a cruel name death from all angles and no forgiveness it looked like they might have run off when they left well the ships when all i heard was some thing no one wants to 'they have some fucking reinforcements!'

wait until part two