Prolouge

Hey guys time to start this story:) *I don't own Five Nights at Freddy's, all characters from the FNaF games belong to Scott Cawthon, all OC's and artwork belong to me* *Warning* Blood and swearing*

Vincent (Purple Guy's) POV

It was around 6:00 on a Friday night, it was dark and gloomy. It was the year of 1981, I was 18 at the time. I was driving home from my good friend Jacob's house. Jacob and my other two friends, Seth and Sid were at his house for band practice. I was driving along a road that was not too busy with my 1973 purple Dodge Challenger. The night was going well until...it hit me... it hit me like an axe...the temptation.

My heart started to pound, I felt my breathing become heavier, my vision started to blur. The fucking temptation was back yet again. I pulled over to the side of the road, I knew I wasn't able to drive in that condition. I stopped my car as I banged my fists on the steering wheel.

"Damnit damnit damnit!!!" I yelled to myself gripping on to the steering wheel tightly, my heart beated faster, my head started to throb. I put my face in my hands, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"No Vincent, you can't do it. It's too fucking crazy!!" I yelled at myself, my face buried in my hands. "I can't I can't I can't!!"

From the corner of my eye I saw a car drive up beside me and roll down it's window. I rolled my eyes and breathed out.

"Great." I mumbled to myself rolling down my window. I looked over at the other car only to see a couple, probably in their late 50s pulled up beside me. The husband in the driver's seat, and the wife in the passenger seat.

"Excuse me, young man. Is everything alright?" The woman asked.

"Yeah son, are you alright?" The man added in.

"I'm fine." I replied in a pissed off tone, grinding my teeth.

"Are you sure? You don't look too good." The woman stated.

"I said I'm fine! Leave me alone!!!" I yelled out, releasing my anger.

The couples faces filled with fear as they rolled up their window and drove off.

I rolled my window back up, as I ran my hand through my dyed purple hair, and slouched back in my seat. My heart still beating like crazy, my breathing still deep, my head still throbbing. This wasn't the first time this had happen to me, and I knew there was only one way to end it. A insane and sick smile spread across my face, my white teeth sparkled.

"I was made to do it, I was born to give into this temptation." I said to myself, smiling insanely.

I took a deep breath, I was going to give into the temptation...The temptation of murder.

"I wasn't born a murderer, but that doesn't mean I can't become one." I said insanely. "But who shall I kill? Hmmm... Adults are smart, and aren't too naive." I thought harder. "What about a child? What if I murdered a kid? Perfect." I said evilly, smiling sickly.

I turned back on my car as I drove back onto the road. I had to think of a place close by where children would be.

I felt like a predator hunting for its prey, adrenaline pumping through me.

I drove a little further before I saw a plaza ahead of me. I looked at it seeing a big sign saying "Fredbear's Family Diner" with a picture of a bear mascot head on the sign.

I smiled sickly. "Perfect." I said as I pulled into the plaza and stopped my car right in front of the diner.

I looked inside seeing a bear mascot handing out pink cupcakes to a bunch of bratty kids. Parents with their children sitting at tables.

I wasn't going to just go in there and kill one of those kids, that would've just been stupid. I would've been caught instantly. I needed to find a place that none would see.

I drove to the back of the building, as I heard someone crying, it sounded like a little kid.

"Perfect." I said to myself, as I parked my car. I opened the door to my car, as I stepped out. I looked around, there were no adults to be seen, the cry of the child was all that was heard.

I walked over to my trunk and popped it open. I moved my guitars case from band practice earlier that evening and opened up a secret compartment in my trunk.

I smiled evilly as I pulled out my axe that I kept in the secret compartment, just in case.

I closed my trunk holding my axe with my right hand, running my left hand on the sharp part.

"Where are you, you little shit?" I said insanely, adrenaline running through my veins.

I followed the sound of sobs, the cries getting louder.

Before I knew it, I saw a child sitting against the wall hugging his knees crying, his face buried in his knees.

"Found you." I said insanely, my evil smile spread across my face even more.

The child looked up, tears running down his cheeks. He had jet black hair and pale skin. He wore a black and white striped long-sleeved shirt and black shorts, black sneakers on his little feet. Fear filled his pale blue eyes, as he looked up at me.

"W-who are you?..." the child asked, fear flooded his voice.

"You'll never really know. But for now, I'm your worst nightmare." I replied evilly, gripping my axe as I walked over to the child.

I grasped his shirt, lifting him up against the wall. Fear flooded his tear stained face, as I sickly smiled at him.

"Rest in piece, little fucker." I said evilly as I swung the axe at his chest.

My axe dug into his chest as the kid let out a scream of agony, blood splattered everywhere. I pulled the axe out of him as I smiled insanely, and let go of him making him fall to the ground.

Blood poured out from his stab wound as he closed his eyes, his body went limp.

I left the body and went to my car opening the trunk and put my bloody axe in the compartment. I closed the trunk as I got into my car and drove off without a trace.

I laughed evilly. "I finally did it...I got away with murder..."

Hey, my names Vincent. However most of you will know me as the psychopathic serial killer, The Purple Guy.  Yup, that's me. To be honest I'm a real jerk, but I honestly don't give a shit about that. At first I know I may seem like your everyday jerk, douche bag, self centred,  purple haired rocker. But I'm a lot more than that. Some say I have charm, but would they really think that if I knew who I really am? I'm a psychopath. Yup, I'm in that small percentage of people who are also psychopathic. And I also fall under an even smaller percentage who are serial killers, cause I'm a serial killer. Now guess what? It's your lucky day, cause I'm going to be sharing my "Life story" with you all!  Well fuck, that was really cheesy. That's what happens when I try to be enthusiastic.  Okay, let me rephrase that. I'm going to be sharing about how I killed all those little brats and how that puppet and all those animatronics haunted me for years. Now that sounds more interesting. Oh ya, and stuff and events in my life that happen in-between those events. So without further ado, let's start this story...

Hope you guys enjoyed this prologue and make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter:)

-Wicked