Letter #1: The Introduction

Dear Elizabeth,

       I doubt you will ever see these but it's a good way to get all my thoughts in one place. If you are reading this, thank you. My name is Jessie, I am 16 years old. I almost met you once at Walker Stalker Con in Boston, but you cancelled right after my mom bought us tickets. But I'm not upset about it, and I'm not sure why. You are my biggest idol and I guess when we bought the tickets I knew it was too good to be true. I still attended anyway, I met some actors from The Walking Dead. I hope that you will attend more cons now that you are on Dead of Summer. Which to tell you the truth, pisses me off. Because, Deb is set up so you always have something against her, but it's hard to have anything against her when you're playing her. But that's what makes you such a good actress, you make me hate the character I most want to love.

      I guess a little bit of background is always good, I first saw you on House M.D. I binged it with my friend in 7th and 8th grade. We took a break over the summer because neither of us had a way to watch Netflix other than our school laptops. So I would say I first saw you on T.V. in September of 2012. I know it wasn't much, but after the House M.D. episode I looked you up on IMDB. Which to this day is still my holy bible of all things T.V... Well that, and Netflix. In 7th grade I mostly watched bit of Lost and Revolution. The summer of my 8th grade year, so in between the binging of House M.D., my mother and I watched Lost. It took us about two weeks and we just blew right threw it. My absolute favorite episodes were ones you were in. I can still remember the night after we started season 3, I looked up what song was playing when we were first introduced to Juliet. Ever since then when ever I hear it I think of Juliet. Ever since Sawyer and Juliet first met I have been a hardcore shipper of them. I cried when Juliet cried, I smiled when Juliet smiled. My heart died a little bit when Juliet let go of Sawyer's hand for the last time. Some would say I'm the Suliet child... I do not argue against this statement. I had also been a loyal Once Upon a Timer, watching it every Sunday and I totally fangirled when you made your first appearance, and after Ingrid died I stopped watching Once...  In 9th grade, I went through a tough patch, I was able to find my getaway watching Revolution. I do wish that show lasted longer than it did. And all thanks to you, playing Rachel so well, I am hung up on who I like her with better, Miles or Bass. The night I finished Revolution was the night before Walker Stalker Con. Although you would've made it a thousand times better, I was able to make do. I go to see Laura Vandervoort, who was in V with you. And of course the only actors from Lost that attended, Mira Furlan and Nestor Carbonell. But to be totally honest, I don't even think I would've been able to form words around you. I would most likely be crying and messing up my make up then I'd be embarrassed to see you, so I'd hide in the bathroom... I may or may not have dreamed about all this when I thought you were coming. I have yet to watch V, Frequency, and Gia. But I promise I will definitely watch them as soon as I can.

~ Yours truly,

                   Jessie