Chapter 6.

Kamari.

After kissing Bryson I was totally embarrassed. I can admit I felt something but then again I'm an emotional wreck.

How could Kelly do this to me? I wanted to cry so bad but the tears just won't fall. An idea popped into my head as I got up to find Bryson.

I found him in the exact place I was looking for. The studio.

"Wassup Mari, you good?" He asked as he looked up with concern.

"Umm yeah.. It's just some stuff I need to get out and I think it'll be perfect for a song." He pointed to the booth and I slowly walked into it.

I looked around, impressed. Bryson played this slow beat for me and it was just what I needed.

If I could go back to the day we met
I would probably do it all over again
And I would choose not to be your friend
When you ask me, I'll just say I got a man

It wouldn't be no dates
It would be no staying late at my house
It would be no watching movies on my couch
Shit went left, and I'm just trynna figure out
Said you'd always be my baby then you bounced

How you gonna' up and leave like that
When I gave you all I had
I gave you the real me
Told you all my feelings
And you gonna' turn around and front like you don't feel me
I put that on my life that I ain't see this coming
Opened up my heart I should have never let you come in

But I wish you well though
That's all that I could tell you
Maybe in your next life you'll find everything you wanted

I never thought that loving you would cause me pain
I'll never put a man before myself again
You should have told me that you was uncertain
This ain't what I want and this ain't working

You was dead ass my baby
Loved the shit out of you crazy
Shit its crazy, how you could just turn around and try to play me

Boy I know that we been going through some things
But just keep it real is all I'm saying

I was the one loving you
I was the one cuffing you
Call me when you need me, I was the one coming thru

Why didn't you believe in us
How come you just couldn't love
It wasn't that you didn't care.. You just wasn't good at love

How you gonna up and leave like that
When I gave you all I had
I gave you the real me
Told you all my feelings
And you gonna' turn around and front like you don't feel me
I put that on my life that I ain't see this coming
Opened up my heart I should have never let you come in

But I wish you well though
That all that I could tell you
Maybe in your next life you'll find everything you wanted

I walked out the booth and Bryson looked at me in amazement.

"That was off the top of your head?" I nodded and smiled.

"You're crazy talented man. I love that about you." I blushed as I thanked him.

"Can I stay with you? Just for the night I mean?" He nodded and stood up.

"I'll show you to the guest room." I sighed and he looked back at him.

"Can I um. Sleep with you just for comfort? I hate sleeping alone.." I stayed quietly.

He nodded once again and led me to his room.

August.

I've been spending a lot of time with Aja lately and I know it's soon but I think I'm falling for her.

I haven't really been close to anyone since Miracle, but even that was fake. On Miracle's side of course. My feelings were legit but I could tell she just wanted the fame from being tied to my name.

Aja was different tho. Everything with her was genuine and I loved it. She made me happy and my fans could tell.

Surprisingly people weren't even mad that we've been hanging out together. I guess they could tell I was happy and they supported it.

"What you think about big head?" She asked me as she looked up at me. We were currently at my house chilling and I snapped out of my daze.

"You." She rolled her eyes and looked back at. "No seriously, what you thinking about?" I laughed at her and she made a cute frustrated face.

"I was really thinking about you cry baby, I'm glad I met you." She blushed and I smiled at her. Was it too soon to tell her I loved her? Soon enough I heard light snoring. I looked down and she was sleeping so peacefully.

I snapped a quick picture and posted it on instagram. I closed my eyes and fell asleep too, dreaming of her.

Bryson.

Kamari was in my arms sleep while I was just up thinking. Did all of this really happen today? I knew one day she was going to be in my arms but not like this.

She suddenly woke up and had tears running down her face. I immediately wiped them from her eyes and hugged her.

"Stop crying ma.. wassup?" She looked up at me with the saddest look ever and I just wanted to make her happy again.

"I really can't believe he cheated on me.. got somebody pregnant at that matter. After everything I did for him and this is how he repays me? That's the first man I've ever let get that close to me. Everything was just a lie huh?"
She started crying even harder and I just let her cry into my chest.

" Honestly, he's dumb as hell. Do you see yourself? You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality to match. Niggas would do anything to get a girl like you, don't let a nigga like that ruin it for everyone else." I wiped her tears again and she gave me a small smile.

"Thanks Bryson, you're right." She kissed me and then jumped up. "What you got to eat?" She started walking out the room and I laughed.

"So she just gone act like she ain't kiss me?" I said to myself as I walked behind her to the kitchen.

" oooooh you got chicken Alfredo? Can you make me some pleasee?" I laughed at her behavior.

"You sound just like my daughter but yeah I got you ma." I started to make her Alfredo as she started rapping Talk that shit by Lucci.

"Bitch ion get left Imaa leaver, a couple homies went left ion need emmm."

" Lil girl what you know about Lucci?" She laughed and looked at me crazy.

"I fuck with him the long way, I want to do a song with him like foreal, he the truth." I nodded as I put that in the back of my head. I'm going to make that happen. I served her the Alfredo as I madd myself a plate and sat next to her.

She took one bite and looked at me happily.

" You gotta cook for me all the time this is soooooo good!" I laughed and nodded as she stuffed her face. Whatever she want I got her..

Sorry for the delay but I'm back. 😘