Short Zayn imagine

Your pov

"I remember those times we had, as teenagers, we trespassed on john's property and drink and smoke with all the other teenagers we had fun those days" a tear trickling down my cheek as i spoke. He didn't respond but just lie there like he was dead. I caressed his cheek and put on a weak smile. It's been so long since we had fun we got old i was 79 and Zayn was 82. " And remember when you proposed to me?, we had just finished fighting and crying," i laughed weakly, " you were always an akward person you didnt know how to treat a girl, you also had bad timing, hehheh that explains why you proposed to me right after we fought ,but i still said yes, because no matter how much we fighted we loved eachother" Zayn had Cancer and he was dying on his bed, I tried to get him to stop smoking when we were younger but he couldn't, he was addicted. I ran my fingers along my wedding ring. I started sobbing lightly, i climbed up on the bed with him and rested my head on his chest and took his arm and put it over me. " Dont leave me please" i cried harder. *Flash back* "promise you won't ever leave me" i said as i lay my head oh his shoulder. " I promise" he said smiling at me. "and that we'll die together"i said raising up my head looking into his eyes. " Together till the end my love, i Promise we shall leave together" he leaned in and kissed me. *flashback end*  "You...promised" i choked on my tears. " Take me with you, I lived my life already, We seen our children and our grandchildren, i got drunk i got high, Please carry me with you" I begged. I lied on his chest and everything started getting black and I felt numb. I woke up and saw Zayn standing beside me, We stood infront our bed looking at our bodies, thats when i realised we were dead. " Zayn " i smiled. We were young again, he held my hand. "I missed you" he smiled at me. "I missed you too" i kissed him. We both grew wings and we soared into the sky heading into heaven hand in hand. "Now i won't ever leave you again" He said kissing my forehead as we flew  higher, we saw a bright light and we went closer it was a gate, where our parents and grandparents and our greats and our pets were awaiting us, we smiled at eachother and we went through the gate where everyone greeted us. We became our children's guardian angel and we always visited them in thier dreams, Zayn and I was forever together.