epilogue

I hear sirens coming from somewhere , hearing a guy's voice saying out loud "come outside while u put your hands up now" I wake up quickly still hearing the noise "Baby wake up" I start rocking her forward  and back trying to wake her up. She wakes up looking at me "Babe why did u wake me up" she says blinking her  so she can see clearly.

"The noise coming from outside I'm scared" I say seeing flashing blue and red lights from our room.

I see shattered glass falling down from our window i duck quickly.

"Baby why are the police coming for us " going super scared.

"I don't know " she looks at me the police breaks in

"You 2 puts your hands up your under arrest for robbery at the bank " He yells pointing the the gun at us.

I puts my hands up looking at Carmen i hear her whisper

"I'm sorry" to me.

i rolled my eyes at her looking at the police men . 2 men comes in

putting hand cuffs on Carmen and I. We get pulled out of our bed getting pushed into the police car.

They start driving

"Ari I'm really sorry" She looked at me. I ignored looking straight ahead.

"Ari please baby talk to me  l'm really sorry"

"Why the fuck did you robber a bank?" I yell at her

"Cuz I was getting poor people don't give a fuck about me for who i am as a person" she yelled back

"I care Carmen i really do" i looked down "but robbing a bank that's worst Carmen"

"I'm really sorry baby  please forgive "

She says about to cry i looked at her seeing her tears are coming down slowly . I see gunshots blasting at the police car. Carmen and I ducked down we both stare at each other. We both lean in until....

my body goes forward and back hard glass shattered everywhere u my eyes goes pitch black....

The End

Hi this is the new owner justinzmpire