The Misadventures of Watson the Witch: Book 1; The Witch and her Familiar....s?

Welcome, welcome, kyon! This is the very first story I'm posting on this profile and I hope it gets tons of fan fare, kyon! 

And now for a little taste of what you're getting yourself into, kyon~~

"Think carefully about you're next move. I'm stronger than you, Watson, I could break you with a flick of my wrist."   

He took a step closer to me and I took one back quickly looking over my shoulder and then back at him.   

"Don't be stupid. If you run, I'll catch you."  

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice shaking.  

"Isn't it obvious?" With that said he was gone.  

I imidiately froze and my whole body went stiff when I felt him press up behind me. "I want you, Watson." He dropped his face into my neck and took a deep breath. "All of you."    

WARNING: Although TMOWTW is mostly humor there are some sexual themes (as can be proved by the above scene), and there will be cussing and violence because sadly Sid and Azzie can't just do the thing and be together like I want them to be, heh, I mean, um, what? Anyways, you've been warned, so if you don't like sexual themes, cussing and violence, DON'T READ!