Suit of Armor

Garrison landed in the middle of the street when he noticed multiple black 4x4 were in front of Claire's office. Guys in Kevlar armors and high powered machine guns were pacing around the house. Some of them are talking in their phones. One soldier noticed him and Medea

"Atten-hut!" he shouts. Every single soldier faced them in an alert position.

"At ease" he said they continued what they were doing. Then whispered to Medea "Why is the I.P.P.P." I.P.P.P. stands for the Institution for the Protection of Powered People. Protection from government injustice and for heroes which has been off the grid and wants to retire from the superhero business.

"I don't know" she whispered back "But if there here, it could be related to your theory." A man approached the two of them. He was muscular and barrel chested with a mustache on his face. 2 energy pistols were attached to his belt.

"Garrison, Medea" he tipped his head to acknowledge both of them

"Agent Jackson" said Garrison extending his hand. Special Agent Jackson shook it then Garrison said "Why are you here?"

"I presume you know the new threat to the superhero community"

"Threat?" said Medea he nodded solemnly then said "Let's go inside." Extending his hand, pointing to Claire's house

"Medea, Garrison" Claire said, standing up "You're here, these idiots here, have me on house arrest with no government approval at all."

"Ms. Richards" said Jackson "We want you safe. This villain has been targeting heroes you have been in contact. Also powered people with incredible strength and powers that may be a threat to his or her plans."

"He's right Claire, your safety is very important" said Garrison, Then the door swung open 2 persons entered the room.

"I'm sorry I'm late what did I miss." Cryo said, walking towards Claire.

"Interface, a pleasure to see you again" said Garrison, looking at the second visitor. He was tall and lean, with silver eyes and a tight suit around him.

"Garrison, Medea, long time no see" he said or accurately said it using his mind. He has  telepathic powers but can't speak.

"Cryo, Interface" said Jackson, offering his hand. They both shook his hand.

"Back to business" he continued on "We believe he's a technopath. His powers differ from the usual ones. For starters-" he pushed a button on his phone then a holographic video appeared. The villain was fighting a hero who was controlling the sand around him. While the villain was changing in between weapons and armors to protect him.

"His powers don't seem to need technology around or near him. It appears to be coming from the storage compartment at his back. But we can't identify what type of metal is coming out of his back." He paused then clicked another button and a picture of the world appeared.

"This has been the attacks similar to that first encounter." A handful of dots appeared but were scattered all around the globe

"I assume you know some of them." Garrison nodded while Claire whispered their names. "Avos, Forest, Zeus, Horus..."

"So what's your plan" Interface asked "Since this is a global threat."

"This" Agent Jackson said, showing a black jumpsuit with metal padding and wires.

"This Suit uses Dr. Jacen's Algorithm. The Algorithm is know DEA, Disaster Emergency Algorithm, It ranks which precautions are needed for a person to survive an attack. It also analyzes the surrounding and prepares your suit  for the measures needed for it to protect the user. While the  suit only uses non-lethal weapons such as shields and restraints. At least we'll have the go signal of the public."