Part 4 Thief

At practice room,
Music is playing loudly and two peoples were doing a dance.

Y/N Pov

"One and two and three.. And four...wait i think this movement a little hard." redoing a movement in front of Jungkook.
"Hmm.. I think so.." he think for a moment. "Wait how about this?" while he showed his moves.
"Wow it's better than before, ok let's practice again, Yooni please start the music." i said. And Yooni nodded. I'll explain that i and Jungkook charge in dancing and Yooni is composing a music for us. Yup because Yooni learnt it from his brother Yoongi. He is Jimin bestfriend but his age older than my brother. Yooni brother is rapper and composer at BTS. The world must be smaller than we think.

'After 6 hours do practice'

"Let's take a break guys and do practice tomorrow " i said.
"Yeah." Jungkook and Yooni said at unison.
"Ew you two are so cute hahaha." i laughed.
And then they were blushed.
"It's about 6 pm. It must be getting dark outside. My house and Jungkook's is near with this place. How about you ___? Or are you'll be picked up by your brother?" She asked while packing her stuff.
"I don't know, i think my brother with his girlfriend now and i'll go home by myself." i smiled.
"But you must be careful __. Call us if you need help." Jungkook said.
"Hahaha it's allright, i can go home safely. And nobody will kidnap me, because i'll kick them away. And thank you guys" we laughed.
"Ok then we meet back here tomorrow." he said and i nodded. After that they say goodbye.

'Skip packing stuff and out from practice room.'

I walked at street, put on my earphone and play music. Suddenly i felt someone is watching me from behind. I'm scared and trying to speed up my feet. I heard a news that there was a woman who was stolen in this way. I'm afraid that people who are following me is the thief. When i about to run someone closed my mouth with his hand. I'm trying to scream but i can't. And i kicked on his leg. He scream painly. I recognize his voice.
"Yaahhhhh!! What are you doing to your brother??" he said while feeling pain in his leg.
"Aigo i was scared and think you are a thief so i kicked you." i said.
"Who also wants to hurt you?" he said. I pinched his waist.
"Yahhh!!! Aishhhh.. Why you always do violence to your brother?" he asked.
"Because it's you." i laughed, then he pinched my cheek. And i just walked before he know that i'm blushed.
"Btw, what are you doing here alone?". He asked.
"I was going home after practing with Jungkook and Yooni." i said. Then i felt he grabbing my hand.
"Why you didn't call me? So i can picked you up." he asked.
"Ani, i'm afraid if you are with Hae Ri." i said.
"What? Why you afraid because of that? Listen to me...." he held my cheek with his hand. ".... You are my only one sister. And i care for you, don't be afraid to ask for help to me. I'll punch the thief if he trying to hurt my sister. Are you understand?" he looking at my eyes deeply.
I'm sure right now my heart was pounding. And i can't breath normaly.
"Mhh... Yes oppa." i said and removed his hand from my cheek. I just looked down while he smiled for my reaction. I think he is a real thief, he stolen my heart because for all of his care to me. But he was care because i'm his sister and he will never love me like he love his girlfriend. I'm kinda jealous.
" __, you want to watch a movie with me when we get home?" he asked. And my mind back to reality.
I think for a moment. "Ok, it'll be fun, and because tomorrow is Sunday and my practice begin at 2 pm it's okay to late for wake up."
"Yeah, so we should buy some snack before going home." he said and i nodded.

"At minimart"

We take a popcorn and softdrink. And someone called my brother. It's Namjoon ak Rapmonster and Jin. They're at BTS same with Jimin.
"Hey hyung! Buying some snack here?" Jimin asked.
"Yup, because Jin want our dorm is always stocked with snacks or foods." Namjoon said. And Jin hit Namjoon's head.
"Stt.. Aish Jimin, she is your girlfriend?" Jin pointed to me.
"Ahh ani, i'm his sister, __." i quickly introduced myself to them.
"Ow, but it's cute if you guys really dating. Ah, my name is Jin and this is Namjoon or Rapmonster" Jin laughed, i hope nobody know that my cheek blushed hard right now so i'm just looked down and see some snack.
"Why you used 'this' not 'he'?" Namjoon whined.
And we all laughed.
"Hyung you got no jam." Jimin said. And Namjoon just pouted.
"Ok i think we should go now. Bye Jiminie and __. Be careful guys" they said. And we say goodbye.
Then my brother paid for snack and go home with me.

Yosh, i'm sorry for late update, i want but signal was bad. :'( so i can updated today guys. Hope you like this. And wait for next part because its will be more excited.