My Evil Big Sister (Ft.MB and OMG girlz)

Chapter 1

(Thursday 5th September 2013)

(7:00am)

(New York City)

(The Lopez Household)

Keisha’s POV

I’m sleeping in my bed peacefully like a baby…Until “Zonnique” comes in and ruins it all………GOSH I hate her just as much as she hates me -____- (By the way, Zonnique is 17 in this..Just letting yall know)

Zonnique: HEY KEISHA!

*she kicks Keisha out of the bed*

Keisha: Ooooooww! Zonniiiique! That really hurt *starts to tear up*

*She starts crying*

Zonnique: Ooooh QUIT crying like a baby you stupid little skit!...Mamma told me to wake up yo stupid self for school

Keisha: *in tears* YEAH but NOT LIKE THAT!

Zonnique: DON’T YELL AT ME!

Keisha: *in tears*MAMMAAAAAAA!!!

*Sarah walks in*

Sarah: Whaaaat!

Keisha: *in tears* Zonnique kicked me off the bed really hard and now she’s being mean!

Sarah: Zonnique don’t be mean to your sister

Zonnique: I ain’t being mean, I just woke her up!

Keisha: *in tears* YOU’RE SUCH A LIAR ZONNIQUE!

Zonnique: WHO YOU CALLIN A LIAR!

Keisha: *in tears* YOU!

Zonnique: I swear to God! I will SMACK yo face right now!

Sarah: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! BEFORE I SMACK BOTH YALL FACES….I GOT AIN’T GOT NO TIME…FOR YO SUPID ARGUMENTS THIS MORNING!..OK!...I’M TIRED AND SLEEPY!..GET A GRIP YOU TOO!

*Sarah walks out slamming the door*

Zonnique: You idiot!...SEE whatchu did!...You made mamma mad!

Keisha: *in tears* NO I didn’t! YOU did!...You HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT!

Zonnique: Ooooh THAT is IT GIRL!

*Zonnique walks over to Keisha and grabs her by the hair and smacks her across the face as she lets go of hair, and starts punching her in the face…And ends by stomping on her stomach multiple times until she stops…Leaving Keisha bloody on the floor as she lays crying in pain*

Zonnique: Now DON’T EVER GET RUDE TO ME AGAIN!...Or NEXT TIME!...FACE THE WORST!....Stupid skit

*Zonnique spits on her and walks out of her room. Keisha then slowly grabs her cell phone that’s beside her, and calls her friend Naomi*

Keisha: *in tears* Hello Naomi

Naomi: Oh hey Keisha what’s wrong, why you crying?