What a Happy Birthday..NOT!

Chapter 2

(Monday 16th September 2013)

(7:00am)

(The Lopez household)

(Keisha is sleeping peacefully in her room until........

The whole family *except Zonnique*: *Holding up a birthday cake with candles* HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEISHA!!!

Keisha: Awwwwww, thanks you guys..I’m so happy

Sarah: We’re glad you are Keisha

Zonnique: I’m not...I hate September 16th!

Keisha: *like a spoiled brat, lol* Well your just jealous because it was the day I was born...So “whatever..Loser!”

Everyone: *Laughing*

Zonnique: *Walking up to her as she raises her hand to try and smack her* Oooooh, YOU did NOT just CALL ME THAT you STUPID SKIT!

Sarah: *Grabbing onto Zonnique’s left shoulder* Uh-uh-uuuuhhh...Not! Today Zonnique...Not! Today!

Zonnique: Urgh! Fine!

Sarah: Good!

Keisha: Yeah!

Zonnique:*kisses her teeth*

Sarah: *Takes a deep breath*….Urm, anyways, Keisha, we have another surprise for you, and it’s waiting for you outside

Keisha: *Squeals*

*Along with the family following behind her, Keisha goes running out her room, down the stairs and straight outside to see……..

Keisha’s Birthday Surprise: (In the comments below)

Keisha: OH MY GOD, MUMMY!!!...YOU GOT ME A HUMMER JEEP!...O-M-G..I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MAMMA!!!

 *She runs up to her mum and hugs her tight and kisses her check, then she starts dancing and jumping around her car, as Zonnique’s jaw drops in shock…..

 Zonnique POV      

 Oh my GOD! I’M so jealous….HOW COME SHE GETS TO HAVE HER CAR AT 15 WHILE I GOT MINE AT 16! AND A MORE EXPSENSIVE ONE THAN MINE!!!...THIS IS SO-NOT-FAIR!!! *In rage of jealousy*

Sarah: Ok now Keisha, I want you to go and open the trunk, there’s another surprise for you in there

 Keisha: *Jumping up and down* OMG, OMG

 *Keisha opens up the trunk of her new Hummer Jeep and comes across this……

 Her second birthday surprise: (in the comments below)

Keisha: OMG! MUMMYYYYYY!!! I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

 Sarah: My pleasure baby, that’s your very special birthday outfit for you to wear today

 Keisha: Thanks mamma

 *Keisha runs up to her mum and hugs her tight once again*