who has a crush on who?

The school bus arrived to school at around...SHIT, I lift my phone at home .Fuuuuuuuuudge.I let out a sigh in frustration as I find both my pocket full of lint.Just fucking great. Whatever I need to take deep breathes in and out in and out.While entering the school I managed to fish out Caleb's phone from his pocket,just as I was going to sing victorious by P!ATD I feel a tight grip around my arm.Caleb puts his mouth close to my ears and it send a cold shiver down my spine.Hes scary when he wants to be.He whispers,
"Touch my phone without permission again and I'll make sure to spill every secret you've told me to our parents."
What he said shook me so much I was almost on the verge of tearing up.Caleb knew my darkest secrets and if anyone knew,I'd probably go to jail for being so akward.Caleb such a...a...a....Pervet,asshole,buttface,Shit eater and has such a strong smelling Cologne it could kill people in a hundred miles radius of him.I bat my cute eyes and ask nicely for hint phone and obvisly I do this,
"Pwwwwease?"After that he gives me a stare and just nods his head.He always found me adorable he is my 3min older brother.He hands me the phone quick and I hug it to my chest,it has become a part of me.I have most of my classes with him except we have our specials switched.He has P.E. when I have art and visa-versa.We both have all honors classes and some GPA classes.As we walk into the school like usual more commotion was happening.It wasn't like a wave but more like a breeze. Obviously like the little needs to know everything girl I am I ease drop on some of the conversations.Some was about the jock who got laid last night for the first time.Then there was this insane one where people that the Jake the star quarterback had a crush on the school nerd (not geek)....WAIT, WHAT.That's me,or at least here that's what I'm called.I listen more closely to the conversation.
"I herd that Jake williams likes the nerd."person 2
"Really?There is no way she's a nerd no one would like her."person w
"Well Amy is really pretty I mean her and her brother are twins and he's hawt."person 3
"Well I guess but still she us classified as a nerd." The conversation slowly drifted over to makeup because it wasn't clarified if the rumor was true.I began to walk to class when I felt an unfamiliar pull to my arm.It was a gentle pull so I can cross of Caleb but it wasn't feminine.I quickly turn around and behold in all his glory,the rumor boy.Jake fucking Williams.
"Uh h-hi"his voice was barely a whisper.I smiled to reassure him that I have no fangs to bear at leads toward him.
"Hello there governor!Chip chip cheerio!"He let out a small laugh.Okay Damn son he is the most adorable and hot diggity dang creature to ever roam this here world.His dimples popped out and my face tinged pink.Why am I making such a big deal out of his smile.Jeez.
"Ello how are my fine lady on this wonderful day."Face was still a little brushy cause his fake accent sounded actually pretty good.So cute...STOP ME!
"I am great my sir what is it that brings you to this poor pesant lady."
"Are peasants beautiful or is it only you?Also I have brought a letter from you brother,he has asked for you own site next me in class so he can sit with his new girlfriend."Caleb usually made me sit with his dingus friends everytime he got a new girl so he could bring her home and 'have fun'.Usually I sat with his horrid friends and they would just flirt.Then i would kick them under the table to make them shut up.Then it hit me,and my face flushed.Did Jake just call me beautiful?beautiful like a synonym for pretty?I let out a smile and said it was okay.
"That's fine,and I am only ugly pesant you are the most handsome man I met with you beautiful blue eyes resemble the ocean and brown hair."Jakes face tinged red and then he cover his mouth.He quickly thanked me for the compliment and excused himself to the bathroom.Did I say something wrong?