// 2 //

October 31, 1993

Adrianna's POV

I've parked my car five miles away from the club, just making sure that it was safe. I might seem over reacting, but I had all the reason to, considering I've only been in a club once. It was quite decent than The Viper Room, or at least that was I always heard from other people.

As I walked my way there, I could already feel the chaos outside. It was packed with lots of people, and I'm only on the outside, what more if I got inside. I made my way into the all black walls, with a white font on the front saying "The Viper Room". I sighed heavily, wishing that I could survive all the smokes that's going to fill my lungs, and I have also prepared my ears for the very loud music that was playing inside.

I opened the heavy door with all of my energy, then tried to casually make my way inside. But two large men stopped me, as they got in front of me. I tilt my head up, and the two of them looked at me down. They were intimidating me, but I won't let them know that.

"What are you doing here miss?" One of the men, whose voice was very deep, spoke.

Okay, think of a lie.

"Umm... To party.. Yeah!" I awkwardly threw my heads in the air, so they would think that I'm into these kind of stuff, when in reality I wasn't. By the looked of their faces, they were not buying my poor acting skills.

"Pass." The other man stated, rather than questioning it.

You need to have a pass to get in here?!? Of course, you idiot Adrianna.

I walked nonchalantly again, as if they didn't just stop me from going inside, but they hold their ground, standing straight and crossing their arms.

I really needed to think of a good lie that time, so that they would let me in, without having a pass.

I think for a minute and gathered myself before saying.

"Listen up hood! Just. F*cking. Let. Me. In." I gave them my best scowled face I could mastered. I glared deeply between the two of them and mind-setting that they broke all my precious records at home, so it would look real to them.

Unlucky me, they just stood there like nothing happened and stared blankly at me. As I still held my scowled face, the other man had the guts to chuckled that made the other one chuckled also, and it lead to them laughing hysterically at me. Was I really not that intimidating to them? Or do I really look like the type of person that wouldn't even kill a small bug? Either way, Sally still didn't warn me that I would have to encounter these big douchebags.

"What are you two laughing at?!?" Now that was a real anger, not acting anymore.

"You-you're... Face." They both laughed again loudly.

Before I kicked their balls, I decided to just leave. When I was about to walk away and just go home, the Sally herself appeared in the room.

"Sally!" My loud shout made the two of these douchebag men stopped laughing.

"They would not let me in!" I said to her as she came closer to me, facing the two large men also.

"I figured." She giggled. "Look, you two. My cousin here, left Canada to visit me and have a good time here in Hollywood. So fuck off, okay?" I looked at Sally with my mouth agape, shocked that she said that. She just looked at me and formed a faked smile at the two masculine bouncers. The two men didn't say anything, but let me and Sally in.

The moment we stepped inside The Viper Room. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled my lungs, that made me cough. The little stage in the front had a band performing, which I couldn't recognize the name. The crowd jumping up and down to the song.

"I am not your cousin and definitely don't live in Canada!" I shouted at her, not really mad, but mostly because if I didn't she won't hear me over the loud music.

She giggled and said, "It was a good lie, though!"

"How did you even make that two men go. You never said to me that you usually go here!" We tried our best to push away the sweating bodies, which smelled really gross, as she was leading me to God knows where.

"It's a long story! Come on!" She giggled for the hundredth time this night.

-

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT