CHAPTER 4

UNBELIEVABLE

Coleen's POV

"Hey,Bakit ka nandito? Bakit nandito ka pa?Akala ko umuwi ka na?Anong akala mo Isasabay kita?!Hoy gising nasa school tayo at baka kung ano-ano ang i chismis nila sa akin pag nakita nila na pimasakay kita.Oh eto pera,mag taxi ka na lang."

"Diba sabi ni Daddy sabay tayo lage?Kuya,bakit mo ba ako ikinahihiya?!Ah..Teka let me rephrase that,BAKIT NIYO BA AKO KINAMUMUHIAN O IKINAHIHIYA?eh pamilya niyo ko diba?!Ahh..alam ko na,hanggang ngayon pa rin ba ako ang sinisisi nyo sa nangyari?Kuya,bata pa kami noon and I have no sense what's going on that time."Wow ha!unbelievable kuya!You've never been that before.You suppose to protect and care for me.But what happened Now?!Medyo nagbabadya ng tumulo ang mga luha ko kaya mas minabuti pang umalis nalng ako sa kinatatayuan ko bago pa ako makapag salita ng di maganda sa Kuya ko.

Connor's POV

Hi I'm Connor Alexander Yu.Yes I am her Brother.Mahal na mahal ko talaga ang mga kapatid ko..Yeah You heard it correctly 'mga kapatid' dahil actually we are 3.I'm the oldest and Coreen and Coleen are the youngest.Oo kambal sila kaya nga lang Coreen's dead for 10 years.

Flashback

"Kuya!Kuya!Let's play toss the ball!".My Two sisters suggested kaya ok game para sa mga kapatid ko!

Naglaro na nga kami But then the ball Coreen threw,rolled on to the gate and the gate was barely Open!!Coleen ran after the ball followed by Coreen So am I too.Suddenly A 10 ton truck losses it's brakes and headed to Coleen(Which Coleen is Picking slowly the ball).Coreen ran to her and pushed her sideward.So,Instead Coleen,Coreen died by saving her sister's life.I was there dumbfounded of what happened looking Coreen lying on the street with so much blood circled by people.Coleen was in the side of the street unconscious because she hit her head onto the rock.And because I was just 8 on that time,I have nothing to do but to cry seeing my mother and father cries too.

End of flashback

After that incident,Coleen loses some of her memory including her twins death.Coleen was in coma for 2 years.But good thing she still survived not like Coreen.She keep asking what happened to her before that accident so we told her the truth.Some of it came back unto her memory.Mom and Dad kept blaming Coleen for what happened so Am I too.But I should be blamed too cause I was the oldest and I did not protect my sisters.That's why Mom And Dad are on States now.Cause they haven't yet recovered for what happened.But that was 10 years ago.And I took pity on Coleen.She's not Nasty before.She just change after she remembered her sisters death because of her.She's not eating for 1 week and she doesn't go out on her room.I got worried so suggest her to follow Mom and Dad at states.I thought she would be happy there but it's not.They're all hated her.Kaya she decide to go back here in phils.That's why she's here now.

************************************
A/N: Thank you for reading my first ever story.Sorry sa grammars po!
Vote

Comment