I Wanna be loved(continued intros)

Hey my name Tazzy but people call me Tay Tay im 16 and im dating Myles. He is cool but can sometimes be mean to me and all i want is his love and affection. I guess i wont get it until his friends say something. He cares more about them than me. They don't know he hits me. I don't know who to tell. I have to tell someone because this needs to stop, but i don't know who. I'm scared he will hurt me more. well bye i guess. 😔😔😞 I'm going out with Myles just hope everything will go good.

Hey it's Myles. I'm kinda busy so imma go quick. I love my girlfriend, but i sometimes hit her. I don't know why. I'm going to stop, but I just want her to stick up for herself. She lets people run all over her. That bothers me and it gets me so mad that instead of going after the people that hurt her, I hurt her instead. So... i guess I do know why I hit her, but it's not a good enough reason. I need to stop. I just don't know how to. I have anger issues also. I think I need counseling. I have to talk to her. Well bye, I guess. I'm going out with my girl. Maybe i should talk to her then and ask my boys for advice. Dueces!!!

Hey its Monique but people call me Poptart because I'm really sweet but can be nasty when I need to be. Nasty in the mean way ( don't get any ideas) Anyway, I'm 18 and I'm dating Jacob Latimore and he is the best. He treats me right, he does everything for me, and makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

I fall in love with him over and over again. He sings to me the most romantic songs ever. He's the best. Well anyway I gotta go chill with my boo and my clique.Bye!!!!

Hey its Jacob Latimore

I'm 19 dating my sexy lil 18yr old princess Monique. We gotta baby together named Antoinette and she is 6 months. She means everything to me and so does her mommy. They are my favorite girls besides my mom but ya know :) All three of us are going to hang out with my clique so they better not swear or imma punch all of them. :)

Lol bye y'all.

Hey y'all its Nicki :)

Im really nice, caring, athletic, artistic, and super creative. Also i love singing especially collaborating with my rapper boyfriend Diggy!!! He is the best and imma always love him. BTW I'm 17 and my boo is 18 and he taught me what a loooong dick was ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIGGHHHTT. My man's dick is too bomb.💦💦 Well anywaaayyy I'm tryna meet up with my friends and boo so see ya later.

Yo my name is Daniel but ppl call me Diggy. Im dating Nicki who has an ass like Nikki Minaj. I'm 18 and I'm bouta get chinese food. I ain't had this in a long time because during all my free time, my girl has me comb out her nappy ass hair or her nasty ass weaves. I don't know why she wears it but whatever. After that she makes me do other stuff so I ain't got time to do shit unless its to chill with her ass. like damn she's clingy, but whatever she good in bed and I do love her she just gotta be less clingy that's it well bye!!!!!!

Hey its Chi-Chi's Bros and Our Girlfriends

We are Monika and TG which stands for ThankGod and yes thats my real name me and my baby are the best couple Yep but i just got back from foot ball and gotta take a shower so yea bye. talk to my girl Monika

Hey. well im TG's girl we are both 19 and we are going to go to a dinner with my boos siblings and clique its gonna be really fun well bye imma go get ready.

Hey its Daniel. I'm 17 and people call me Daniel, danny, or dan but mostly Daniel so thats what yall are gonna call me. I'm pissed right now. I messed up my foot and I'm now on crunches and can't play football or basketball with my bro, when hes not at his college playing. Anyway i gotta go take a shower cuz i just got back from the hospital.!talk to my girl Maura

Hey im Maura im a cheerleader for my boos team and I'm 17. My boo and I have been dating since 8th grade. But we had a break and started again in 9grade so we been dating for 3 years straight and still going strong. I love my boo and his siblings but I got go get dressed. You guys will find out more later, bye!!!

Hey I'm James. I'm 13. I'm not in the mood to talk cuz I only want chinese food so I'm leaving. So is my girlfriend robin she is 13 too btw so now you know something about me and my girl. Bye.