Chapter 1

It had finally happened, the brunette thought as she stood in front of the apartment, holding a box of books.

"You coming smelly" she heard someone calling from inside. It was the blonde she was  so lucky enough to call her best friend.

She took one last look at what was going to be her home before stepping in.
When she walked into the living room she saw the blonde looking at her with big blue eyes and with a big smile on her face. She was wearing ripped jeans and a tank top with a flannel shirt over it. Her eyeliner was perfect, like usual. She admired the perky blonde for a little while.

The other girl did the same, having the brunette in her apartment made her life complete. He brown haired girl looked at her with if brown eyes. She was wearing some jeans with a black top and blazer over it.

"Home" she finally said "we did it, Emma" she ran up to the blonde to hug her.
"Welcome home" she mumbled into her friends neck as they hugged.

"I missed you"
"I missed you too, Regina"

The two had been friends for quite some time now, it had been 6 years since they first started talking.
They had met online. Simply because they liked the same tv show. But what they didn't know back then was that they would become so close that they would be the best friends. Of course they had visited each other over the holidays each year.

Emma was from England, unlike Regina who grew up in a small village in the Netherlands. She had always admired the United Kingdom and had been speaking English since she was a kid, she had gotten used to the language and if she had to be honest, she liked it better than Dutch.

After about a year of knowing each other Emma came to visit her for the first time. They also started planning that after Regina had finished college and saved enough money shed move to England, to live with her best friend.

Now 6 years later, Emma (24) and Regina (23) shared an apartment together and all their dreams had come true.

Anything can happen as long as you believe in it.