Chapter 3

She woke up with a pounding headache. "What the hell" she looked around. She couldn't help herself but laugh at the sight of her best friend laying face down on the floor under a pile of blankets.

Regina herself was laying on the couch in her bra and jeans. She couldn't remember much, she looked around. Ah, there it was. Empty bottles of vodka and tequila. The room was a mess, that was gonna be fun cleaning up, she sighed.

Then she heard a slight moan. The blonde on the floor was finally waking up.

She heard her stomach growl and looked at her phone. 11:06 AM. Made sense, she thought.

She got up from the couch, time for coffee. Thinking about last night she walked to the kitchen and started making coffee. She didn't really care where her shirt went. The two girls had seen each other without clothes a thousand times already. It didn't bother them or change anything.

After about 10 minutes she heard footsteps behind her. Emma has risen from the death.
"Hey bimbo" she said without facing her friend.
"Good morning to you too, knucklehead. "
They both laughed.
"Nice bra" Emma chuckled.
Regina finally looked at her friend.
"Nice panties" she grinned.
"Remind me again, how do we always lose pieces of clothing while getting drunk?"
"Don't even ask" Emma laughed. "But on the bright side, combined we have a whole outfit."
"Oh well" Regina chuckled. "Coffee?" She held up two mugs filled with the good stuff.
"Oh you know me so well" the blonde winked.

————————————————————

"EMMA!" She heard the brunette screaming from her bedroom. The girl came running in the room. "What? Are you okay? You didn't trip again did you?" Emma asked with a worried look on her face.
Regina pulled out a stuffed animal out of a box. It was a tiger, Emma had gotten it for her on their 1 year anniversary, or more like friendversary.
She looked up at the blonde with a big smile on her face. The blonde started smiling big herself. "You brought it?"
"Of course I did you silly" she chuckled.

There was another story behind this tiger. They had given each other cute nicknames and one of them was 'tiger em'. At some point Emma had sent her this in case she ever got lonely, as reminder she could always count on he.

"Hold on Emma said as she walked out of the room.
"What? Where are you going?" Regina asked with a confused look on her face.

About 2 minutes later she came back with a stuffed animal in her hands, it was shaped as a bear. She had given Regina the name 'Gina bear'.
"I see you kept yours" Regina smiled.
She had send Emma this just before their 7 month anniversary. She'll never forget the smile on her face when she opened the package on skype, her best friend was so precious.

They really enjoyed sending each other gifts. They would always open it on skype, so they could see each other's reaction. And see how much they loved and appreciated it. That was really th beauty of it all, making each other happy.

"Finally united" Regina chuckled.
"Like us" Emma smiled.
"Without a screen cutting through" Regina added.
She got up and walked over to Emma.
"Finally" Emma hugged the brunette tight.
They both felt it and teared up.
Home.