Optimus X Ratchet

Warning: fluff and two giant alien robots feeding each other. (That's not weird, right?)

* I actually got the idea while I was trying to write for my other fanfictions. *

**ENJOY THE CAPTION POST OF THESE TWO LOVE BUGZ** 

Optimus' Sweet Problem

It's new year's eve, and everyone had a part to play. Some of the bots decorated and others dealt with fireworks or with the food.

Optimus tried with all his might to avoid the kitchen, because it was smelling divine! The aromas of hot chocolate, cakes, and all sorts of other sweets were enough to make his mouth water. Optimus secretly had a really bad sweet tooth.

And the winter season was doing a number on his waistline. (Even though he didn't want to admit it.)

Ratchet, however, knew of his leader's addiction. That is precisely why he wanted to be in the kitchen, he wanted to be able to make as many treats as he could. (In reality, he started few days ago, just incase some of the others on base wanted to have some treats for themselves.)

When the aromas of the sweet foods became too much for the Prime, he stealthily made his way to the kitchen. Before he even made that far in, his optics caught a glimpse four large plates FULL of treats. He walked in further, not even bothering to look around for any other bot that could be in the kitchen. And snatched a tart.

He put it in his mouth, as he chewed, the strawberry goo bursting out, covering his entire mouth. Optimus didn't bother holding in his hum of delight, no withholding his smile. And all too quickly, the tart was gone. So he reached for another, and another, and another, and another, until the plate was empty of tarts. With a sigh, he looked down and noticed one little thing.

He has a belly, not big but it was soft and squishy as he touched it.

Optimus didn't notice, however, the medic, Ratchet, was watching him from behind. "Did you enjoy the treats, Optimus?" The Prime nearly jumped out of his metallic skin.

"It - it's not what it looks like Ratchet!" Optimus stammered, attempting to hide his growing blush. He turned his helm away from the medic turned cook, a pit in his tank starting to build.

The medic gave a sympathetic look. "It's fine, Optimus. There are plenty of treats to go 'round." He then - Ratchet - walked up closer to his mate. "Do you want to finish your snack?"

Optimus grimaced, embarrassed. "I already ate a lot of the sweets." Before either could add or counter, a timer went off. Ratchet walked over and grabbed a glove and opened the oven to remove a cake. Red velvet. Optimus' favorite! He didn't notice that his optics were half lidded, looking as if he was thinking about grabbing the cake and running.

Ratchet put this cake on the counter and over to the fridge, grabbing some thick looking liquid. And now, with the liquid in hand, he grabbed two glasses. Filling up both up, he then handed the drink to the Prime.

Optimus looked at questioningly, but took a few sips, give a small hum of approval of the flavor. He savored the feeling it had as it slid down his throat, it's mild sweetness was nice. The Prime didn't notice that his mate held a sticky bun close to his lips. He just gave his mate a confused look but opened his mouth.

He chewed slowly, exploring each flavor that existed. The cinnamony and sugary syrup squished onto the sides of his mouth, causing him to lap his glossa across his lips. Ratchet noticed and leaned in, cleaning what his Prime missed with his own glossa. The Prime groaned at the feeling of his face being cleaned with his mates glossa.

This was a new style for Ratchet, certainly wanted to keep things interesting. 

Ratchet pulled back steadily, Optimus gave a low whine. "Do you wish to continue?" He gave a playful smirk. Optimus didn't respond, but took a bun and shoved it into Ratchet's mouth, he returned a groan.

"I should have my cooking more often."

"Perhaps we could both oblige in tasting your cooking." A shy smile came from Optimus.

And oblige they did! (It was mostly, however, Ratchet's plan to make sure that the Prime ate.)

Ratchet reached over, pulling over a plate that was filled with little fudge squares. He then proceeded to lead his mate over to the table, gesturing him to sit down. The Prime complied but the look on his faceplate was baffled but was forgotten when Ratchet placed one of the square pieces of fudge covered with another layer of chocolate against his lips. 

After Optimus took the square he closed his optics - savoring the sweetness of the white chocolate and the strong flavor of the dark chocolate - and swallowed - going straight to his rounding belly. He opened his mouth to say one thing but Ratchet didn't give him any choice nor chance for such thing.

Once he wasn't quickly thrown a piece of delightful tasting fudge, Optimus took the one piece that was in Ratchet's hands and swished it into his mouth. His mate gave a pleasant sound of amusement.

Both mechs continued the same back and forth until virtually all the treats were gone. (All except the plain red velvet cake.)

But now, both had soft, protruding bellies to prove that they enjoyed their loving - sweet treat binge. Ratchet couldn't help but crawl over to Optimus, and play with his soft mesh belly. Optimus appreciated the soft touches, the gentleness of his digits upon him.

He felt loved.

Optimus leaned down - hindered slightly by his taut belly - kissed his mate. The hands that caressed his belly then travelled to his sides, his own then took a closer hold of his medic, pulling him even closer - deepening the kiss.

"I love you -" He was cut off by another mech - randomly - popping into the kitchen. "Hey guys! The ball's about to start dropping-" The optics of the scout widened to level that was once thought impossible.

"Never mind, you two seem to busy... Bye!" He ran out just as quickly as he showed up, making both mechs who were tight in their embrace laugh. "Poor 'Bee, must be weird seeing us grope each other in the kitchen."

It made Ratchet laugh a little bit harder at that, Optimus shaking his helm while keeping his loud laugher to a low chuckle.

"Love you, you soft thing!" Ratchet continued to laugh, and leaned just a bit further towards his Prime, playing with his sides. His smile - their smiles - were big for the two mechs.

"I love you as well..." The Prime paused a moment. "And your cooking." Touching Ratchet's swell, giving a shake, made the medic explode into another fit of laughter, after he caught his breath he spoke.

"I think we both like my cooking." The two laughed lightly again, both now tired with the food in their guts almost fell into recharge, but not before a wrecker decided to start yelling, "it's the new year! It's the new year!" (And let's not forget the fireworks.)

A/N: Let me know what you think! This is the first one-shot I've done in my entire life! (Seerpath made me do it! All on her!)

Well, please, Vote, Comment, and Criticize! I want to know how you liked this and if you want I'm thinking of taking requests!

Please and Thank You! :3