[M] Call Me Daddy

original story link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1075519/15/cute-and-rough-y-af-jihoon--seungcheol-jicheol-woozi

author: NightGlider

*

Seungcheol wrapped a towel loosely around his waist, walking out of the bathroom. He currently had his head looking down as he dried his hair, blindly walking forwards into his and Jihoon's room. Life's good when you have an ensuite.

As he flipped his hair back dramatically, eyes looking forwards, Seungcheol found himself suddenly unable to breathe. Rubbing at his eyes in disbelief at what he saw, he was shocked to find it wasn't his imagination.

Jihoon, his cute little innocent Jihoon, sat on the edge of their bed. He was swinging his legs back and forth being too short to touch the ground, and was wearing one of Seungcheol's dress shirts.

Jihoon seriously looked looked like a little kid at this moment in the oversized shirt and with the pout on his face, despite the fact they were both in their twenties.

"You haven't been giving me much attention lately, daddy" Jihoon complained, his voice sounding as innocent and as sweet as a ten-year old's. His gaze was locked onto the older's.

Seungcheol felt his face flush red, definitely unable to control the way his jaw had dropped open.

"Have I done something wrong?" Jihoon softly asked as he looked to the floor, voice sounding a little higher than usual.

He watched as Jihoon moved a hand up his chest, beginning to slowly unbutton the large shirt. Seungcheol felt his mouth watering at the sight of Jihoon's milky-White chest appearing, each pop of a button being undone causing his heart rate to increase.

Licking his lips, Seungcheol took the few steps that separated him and Jihoon, stopping right in front of the boy. Moving his hand to Jihoon's chin, he tilted the boy's head up, pushing aside the bangs that fell in the shorter's eyes.

"Yes, you have been a very naughty boy, and daddy's going to have to punish you" Seungcheol whispered out seductively, leaning down with each word until his lips were right beside Jihoon's ear.

Seungcheol ran a hand up the shorter's thigh, grinning at the gasp Jihoon let out. He continued running that hand up Jihoon's stomach and chest, the shirt fluttering open as he simply ripped apart the remaining buttons.

Suddenly, the older felt something tug at his towel, but Seungcheol felt Jihoon's sneaky hands too late, the sound of his towel dropping onto the floor with a 'thud'. He could feel the smaller's hand resting on his abdomen, tracing down his happy trail slowly.

His free hand that wasn't currently rubbing up and down Woozi's chest suddenly flung out, gripping Jihoon's wrist and stopping his movements.

"Did I say you could do that?" Seungcheol growled out into the shorter's ear harshly, voice dropping low.

He felt Woozi shiver before the younger responds, "No, I acted on my own accord, have I been a bad boy daddy?"

Seungcheol moved his hands to Jihoon's shoulders, digging his nails into them before flipping him over so that the shorter had his stomach pressed into the bed, ass in the air.

"Very bad" Seungcheol confirmed, running his hands from Jihoon's shoulders down his back and over his plump ass.

"Punish me daddy" Jihoon whispered out, shaking his butt a little. He definitely planned this, the kid was wearing only Seungcheol's shirt. Emphasis on the was.