Chapter 3

A small group of people stepped into the street. They were just on a ride, when it got so very uncomfortable to ride on such a bumpy road they decided it was better to walk.

Walking through that dirty and uncomfortable road, two of the three man looked at each other nervously.

At the sides of the road were many shops and houses. Many people shouting at each other.

At a little distance was a woman beating a man. Then suddenly the man shifted into its wolf form and the woman followed suite. They continued their argument in their wolf form.

To the left was a woman selling fish.
And another woman was bargaining.
"How come? The price has increased? It was not this high last week."

The woman asked.

"It has. If you don't want to buy then go. Don't waste my time."
The shopkeeper woman said irritated as she looked tired of her so many questions and bargaining.

Discomfort was clear on one man's face but he was looking carefully at all these scenes in front of him. As it was somehow new to him. Their feet took them further away from these people.

The other two men at the both sides of this man only have nervous looks.

"This way. "
One of the two man pointed towards another street, and the men turned.

They walked until they stopped in front of a large building, when the same man informed.
"Its this building."
Then he nervously looked at the man across the man right next to him.

"Let's go inside." The man in the middle said and took a step forward . The two men followed after giving each other a glance. It seemed those two were his subordinates.

Entering the Building, the strong smell of alcohol hit their nostrils mixed with many other scents. The place really reek.

The inside was huge, Different tables with men and women sitting were laid in there.
From one Glance any man could tell,
It was a bar.

At one side was a stage, where a beautiful woman was singing a song half naked.
There was definitely a corner, where drinks were sold.

There was noises in there, man laughing and drunk idiots muttering bull crap. Women wearing fitted clothes serving drinks.

Some women passed by giving the men the looks, especially to the man in the middle.

The other two man gulped nervously, and one said.
"It's that way." with weak voice pointing towards the stairs.

Moving up the stair on the first floor the noise had reduced to many folds.

There were more rooms on the first floor.

One man moved towards the counter where a man was sitting and asked.

"We are here for that guy named 'zero' "

The bearded man at the counter nodded with scratching his beard and sent another man to call him.

And he made these men to stay in a room.
The room was large. The middle man sat on one of a sofa, while the other two decide to keep on standing.

In another room on this floor a middle aged man entered and the door closed behind.
He scanned the room with his eyes until they feel on a man lazily lying on the sofa instead of the bed with bottles of alcohol scattered around him.

The man moved closer and pushed the man off the couch. He fall on the ground.

The middle aged man shook the younger man to wake him up.

"Hey homeless guy, some people are looking at for ya."

The young man lazily woke up and followed the man.

He wasn't even sleeping. He strongly recked of alcohol and other bad smell.
Due to his relation with alcohol for a long time now the alcohol had barely effected him.

The man left him in front of a door. It was the same room where those three men were left.

He opened the door getting the attention from those three men at the same time.

On his first glance his eyes met the most enchanting blue eyes.
And his eyes opened wide in clear shock.

Horrible shock.

But it was for a split moment then the look in the eyes of young man suddenly turned into one of an anger.

Ragging Anger.

The owner of those enchanting blue eyes who was already sitting in the room  on a sofa had rather curious gaze after observing the changing emotions in these deep black eyes.

And before he could take a proper look on the stranger that had entered, the door was shut with a loud bang after the stranger retrieved this step from the room.
Murmuring something about taking a bath.

The other two men felt horribly nervous and scared as they observed the third man's face turning red in anger caused due to the lack of respect the other man had showed him.

The man who shut the door taking quick steps retrieved back to the room he originally came out of.

He closed the door with his back to the door.

He could feel his heart beat going wild.
He gulped and closed his eyes. The image he just had of that man in the other room appeared right in his mind.

"He didn't figure out? " he said to no one.

No, he didn't.
He tried to assure himself in his heart.

But somehow he knew how this was effecting him. His body was shaking horribly.

There was a storm of feeling inside.
He took deep breaths in order to calm himself.
But nothing seemed to be working properly neither his mind, nor his body.
He brought his shivering hands and let them slip down on his face.

All the blood had ran on his face, making him look slightly attractive. He unconsciously bit on his lip turning it into a deeper hue.

After it felt like ages, he felt himself calm down. Surprisingly now his face was quite neutral.
Well it was something he was good at.

Suddenly he ran towards his bed and found a box under the bed.
He opened it, there were some clothes in it and some other stuff. He went through searching something.
His hand stopped on a small sachet and a look of relief passed his face.

After sometime he was walking towards the room where those three men were.

He was now wearing a different frest set of clothes, which looked much better than the previous rag like ones, his combed wet hair showed the fact that he had taken a bath recently.

He paused for a moment with his hand on the door handle.
He clenched his teeth, maintaining a neutral emotionless face.

Then he open the door of the room and walked in not surprised to meet two angry but more of nervous faces and an

Extremely pissed off one.

So guys is it making some sense to you? Or are you somehow able to guess what's going on with all the characters in there?

I would love to hear from you.
Please don't forget to VOTE.

Yours truly,
Marrie
And you are all the very welcome to point out errors and mistakes. ☺