The widows sting

Natasha was never one for parties. And that explains why she was there, At a party. Because she never did much on her free time. -"free time"-. Her work always came first..and she was there strictly business. After proving that her "Name" was on the very restricted guest list, she walked over to the bar inside the club where the party was located. Sliding onto the stool, she ordered a vodka martini and then turned her back to the bar. Crossing her legs and puffing out her chest in attempt to attract the target that was near by. She had spotted him from the moment she walked in. Greasy slime bag who worked with the wrong people. Smirking as he spotted her showing off for him, he walked over just as her drink arrived. "/Hello/ beautiful. Come here often?" He said. Being the slimebag he was, he reached out and before she knew it, his hand was on her bust! Internally gagging, she played the part and acted as if she enjoyed it. Removing his hand she sighed great fully, quietly. He slid into the chair next to her and glanced as her blood red lips touched the cold glass, sipping the heavy drink. She set it down and spun around to face him and a small smile played at her lips, looking so real yet so fake. She replied, "As a matter of fact I don't. Passing through town." "Oh really?" He smirked. "Well then I might just have to show you around now won't i?" She felt like rolling her eyes, but restrained from doing so as she nodded a bit. "I guess you will."

.

.

.

Later that evening, back at his hotel room, she reminded herself several times that Coulson had a toothbrush waiting as soon as she was finished with this..as she continued to kiss him, she smirked realizing how real he thought she was. The red head pulled away as he started to unzip her dress. She decided it was time to finish this once he slid just dress halfway down. As he pushes her into the wall and knelt in front of her pulling her shoes off..well...because she was much taller from him apparently he didn't like her in heels..after doing so and tossing them over his shoulder, he looked up at Romanoff like the smug little bastard he was, and slid his hands up her outer thighs. Boy how he didn't know what he just got himself into. She looked down at him with a pouty look, and placed both her hands on his cheeks. Stroking them with her thumbs, she smiled slightly and then in the blink of an eye, 'SNAP!'

She smirked as he dropped to the floor, lifeless. Natasha slid her sleeves of the dress up and adjusted the dress, then grabbed her heels and put them on. Reaching up to her ear where her comm Was, she spoke quietly. "Target eliminated. Coulson I swear you better have that toothbrush.." The other agent laughed to himself and replied from the car waiting about a mile away. "Romanoff. When do I ever not provide?" She considered and laughed once sarcastically. He then spoke once more, in a serious tone. "We have possible incomi--" he was cut off as she heard a gun unlock behind her, on her head. She stilled as Coulson went quiet. //How// these men snuck up on her was a mystery. At the moment that didn't matter, what did was they somehow did, and she was now on gunpoint. Surprisingly, the men spoke. "Don't move. Or I'm going to decorate the walls with your brain, doll face." She closed her eyes briefly and then in one quick moment, grabbed the hand with the gun and twisted till it snapped, releasing the gun as she grabbed it before he could fire. He fell to the ground screaming, grabbing his wrist as it had been completely twisted. She pointed it at the other two men, thankful they didn't know how to aim as one fired. She quickly shot the one who fired before her, and then kicked the other man who was holding a knife. As the shot man fell to the ground, the other, with the knife ran at her after recovering from the kick. She ducked and dodged his punch, and then elbowed his back, after he arches it from pain, The agent did a leg sweep knocking him down. She didn't even have to shoot him, as he fell on his own knife that he had dropped earlier. She hissed as another man came at her, slicing her top right arm slightly. She twisted the knife out of his hands and took it, stabbing him with it. Quickly turning around to see if more were coming, she soon realized the whole building was filled with these men. Hidden , they were still there. She looked at the hotel window and decided it was a good time to go. She opened the window, sliding down out of it she quickly grabbed the edge of the windowsill. Natasha grunts from the pain in her arm, but then grabs a bar next to the window. Continuing the process of lowering herself onto the ground, grateful it was only 2 stories up she finally hit the ground rolling once she was low enough. Flipping her red locks back out of her face, she wobbly stands amazingly still in her red heels. She puts a hand on her back and started walking as she reached up for the comm, only to hear her handlers voice. "You do know there was an elevator, right?" He snorted as she growled. "You try taking out four men in stilettos, then climbing out a two story window then we'll compare notes. When are your men going to be here? We don't have much time before they see the little mess I caused up there." "Two minutes. You'll be picked up. Nice tights by the way" she laughed looking down at her spiderweb tights. Boy she loved them. "I'll be here.." She then reached both her hands out, stretching her shoulder as she waited for the backup. Another "UNEVENTFUL" night in Natasha's life.