Chapter 4

Brenda started screaming at me and every body was looking at us,I was kind of embarrass."Brenda screamed"  I WANT TO ASK ALEX TO PROM NOT YOU!!!!! She slapped my face I slapped her face back but harder, Brenda started crying I said to her "I'm so sorry" Brenda ran to the bathroom while she was running to the bath room she screamed" I HATE YOU DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN" I was shocked the whole school was shocked because we were the number 1 best friends in the school. I stand there whispering to myself "did I just lost my best friend" On the way back home I was crying I wanted me and Brenda to be best friends again,so I called her but she didn't answer any of my calls. I was laying on my bed crying. 1  hour later I got a voice mail from Brenda and this it what she said" Hi Mackayla after our fight my parents are going to send me to another high school. Bye ." I was heart broken 💔I was sitting on my bed crying and crying. The next day of school I didn't talk.Prom was tomorrow  and I thought I would go by myself.That night I was in my room calling Brenda to forgive me but I got deleted on all of her social media. I was crying hard I knew it was the end for us.

Hope u enjoy this chapter I worked hard on it and plz no mean comments