Chapter 1

I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I jumped in the car, just as i got in my mom, Amelia, says "Ready Reese?" "Yeah i'm ready." I reply buckling my seatbelt. "OK Reese, remember when you get there i want you to..." "Be careful. I got it" I say interrupting her. "Hey Mom have you talked to Tori's mom since they moved? I really miss her." "I know, so do I. I haven't talked to her mother though. I saw on Facebook that they are visiting soon though." My mom says as we pull up to my dance studio. "Well here we are. Have fun Reese, love you!" "Love you too mom. See you later Riley and Skylia." I say to my younger brother and even younger sister that are sitting in the back seat. I walk up to the doors of the studio and walk in. "OMG Reese!" Yells my best friend Zinna, that I haven't seen in months. "Zinna!" I say giving her a hug. Zinna has long brown hair and the prettiest blue eyes. "It feels like i haven't seen you in years!" She says with a huge smile on her face. "I know Zi it's been way too long." I reply. "So Reese are you excited about the Comp. this weekend?" "Totally! It feels like forever since i've competed." "Alright so i'm not really sure if this is true but, i heard that if we win the competition this weekend we might be able to compete in the Falcon Tail comp in Hawaii!" She says excitedly. "OMG that would be so amazing. Competing against other countries at the biggest dance comp. In the world! Wait, Z where did you hear about this?" "Oh, well i heard some of our instructors talking, and that's what they said. I really hope it's true." "Yeah so do I." I say. Shortly after i finish my sentence i hear laughter coming from behind us. I turn around to see Stephanie Kazler, Daisy Blue, and Lola Jakes. Stephanie has hated me since the day we met. Daisy and Lola just follow her around like dogs because they are a year younger than Stephanie. "I cannot believe that you two think you're going to make it to Falcon Tail. There is NO way that's gonna happen because i'm going." She says flipping her hair over her shoulder dramatically. "Stephanie I really don't remember asking for you're opinion." I say and Zinna and I walk past her.