Heartbreak Girl (Luke Hemmings love story)

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock ringing on a Sunday morning. Today I'm going to spend time on the beach with my bestfriend, Luke Hemmings. We met when we were Juniors.

(flashback)
I just moved in to a new school in Australia. It's my first day in this school. I haven't got any friends yet. My first class today is French. I went to my locker and got my french books out. Many people were staring at me as I was walking down the hallway to my class.

Once I reached the class , most of the seats were taken. I went behind the class and sat next to a boy with blond hair. He 's wearing a blue hoodie and black pants. He was quite attractive. 

The teacher came in after a few minutes. She introduces herself as Mrs Bomefields. As she was looking around the room, she saw me.

"There's a new student here in class, mind if u introduce yourself?" she asked me with a smile
"ya , sure," I stood up from my chair and walked to the front of the classroom. "Hello, my name is Grace Marie Lennon. I'm from England but I moved here because my dad had to work here."
"Thank You Grace, hope you like it here in Australia. You may go have a sit now" she said. I walked back to my seat. I caught the blond boy staring at me. He has beautiful blue eyes

After class, it was break. I went out as fast as I could before anybody could grab their bags. I went to my locker and threw my books in and grabbed my storybook.  I didn't feel like eating,  so I decided to sit at the bench outside and read. As I began reading, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to my right and saw the blond hair boy that was from the French class.
"Hey, I'm Luke Hemmings. Call me Luke" he says
"Hi, I'm Grace" I smiled
"How do you like it here in Australia?"
"It's wonderful here"
"It sure is. Hey, you wanna sit with me at Lunch?"
"I'd love to" he flashes me a smile before walking away. I must say, he has the most Beautiful smile ever...
(end of flashback)

Since then he has become my bestfriend. Luke is not the only bestfriend I have. I have 3 other bestfriends, Ashton, Calum and Michael. They are all in a band including Luke. Their band is called '5 Seconds of Summer'. I also have a boyfriend of 2 months. His name is Josh Adams. Although, He treats me terribly I still love him.

I got out of bed and head straight to the bathroom. After showering, I changed into a cute purple bikini. I wore a white shirt and a pair of shorts.

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and applied some lipgloss. I decided texting Luke to say that I was ready.

To: Luke :)

From: Grace

Hey goodmorning!! Ready to go to the beach?? I'll be waiting for you infront of my house.

he replied immediately

To:Grace

From:Luke

Goodmorning!! :) Yup, be there in 10 minutes. x

I went down and saw my mum cooking in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Grace!! Where are you going" my mum asked

"I'm going to spend some time with Luke at the beach."

"Oh, bye then. Be careful Grace" she said while hugging me

"I will mum, I promise" I said while hugging her back.

I walked outside while carrying my beach bag.

Now I just have to wait for Luke to pick me up

I saw Luke's car pulled out from my driveway. I went in the car and sat in the front seat with him.

"hey, you wanna have some breakfast first? Im starving" he asked

"Yes, me too"

Luke parked his car beside a Cafe. When we went inside, Luke ordered pancakes for both of us.

"So, you ready to have some fun at the beach?"

"Yup! I can't wait" I say. Luke smiled. The waiter came back with our pancakes.

After our meal, Luke drove to the beach. The beach wasn't packed which is a good thing. We search and search for a place to lay our mats. After minute of searching, we finally found the perfect spot.

Luke layed the mat nicely and placed our things down before jumping in the water. I took out my earphones from my beach bag and plugged it in my ear.