chapter 8

I was walking down the school hall when I heard shouting from a girl that pretty much sounded like Grace. 'What did that asshole do now', I thought to myself. I turned a corner and there was Grace with him, who is shirtless? Her face was red and tears were streaming down her beautiful. It hurts me to see her like this.

"Yes, you'll leave me alone! No! I've had enough with your stupid lies! I don't want to hear it!" she shouted at him. She atempted to walk away but he grabbed her arm. She immediately turn to him and just slap him right there. Wow, I never thought she would do that in a million years.

"I trusted you Josh, I really did" she said in a shaky voice. "We're over"

After school, I look around and I spot him leaning against the school gate with a couple of his mates. 'Just the person I'm looking for' I thought to myself. I started walking up to him. "Oh, look its the frea-" He was cut of by my fist colliding with his face.

"What the fuck was that for!?" he yelled while holding his bloddy nose. "For fucking cheating on her, for treating her like shit in the past 7 months and for breaking her damn heart. You don't deserve her at all, you dont deserve anything in this damn world!" I shouted at him.

"So your talking about that slut. I didn't even want to be with her in the first place. I was only with her to win a bet. Well, the bet is over and I won it so I don't need her anym-." Something inside of me just snapped. I pushed Josh to the ground and I didn't hesitate to get on top before punching him continuously in the face.

"Dont. You. Call. Her. That. Again" I yelled through punches