my apologies.

Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated the epilogue like i said i was going to but like in a matter of 5 minutes my mood dropped from happy to fucking pissed that I ended up crying.

Like really I'm not going into details cause like it doesn't really matter anyway but like I'm soooo tired and fed up with my mom's shit.

I shouldn't be saying this i know. Im reality she's a great mom. She's always been there for me and she has always tried to raise me so that i can have a better life.

But like every fucking time when it comes to trying to help me by judging me she takes it over board. In some other words she calls me a failure.

My older sister just started college in the medical field and ask me if she judges her for anything. Of course she doesn't. I know i may sound like a spoiled brat but people sometimes crave attention or at least i do.

When it comes to me needing something my mom says i can wait or that i am ungrateful for the things she does for me, but when it comes to my sister wanting something just because, literally my mom goes running just to get it for her.

I did ONE fucking mistake ONCE. I got involved with a guy who was a bad influence on me. Let's just say this school year i got very bad grades. And does she ever stop reminding me that i failed and got bad grades. Of course she doesn't!! She always has to make a fucking comment saying that I'm not smart so i shouldn't be talking because I'm not smart and whatever i say is wrong.