Chapter 5

{[:]} You {[:]}

Your eyes almost closed, but of course, your beloved cousin had to be SUCH a dick-- I mean.. Such a pain in the butt.

" [Y/N]! HURRY UP! " Frisk shouted on your face, and you hit her face with a shopping bag.

" DON'T DO THAT! " You hissed, and she only smiled innocently.

" Hurry up, and maybe I won't do that. " And with that, she walked towards another section of bum. [check out bum, it's clothes that are suitable for girls and boys....did i just advertise clothes?]

You sighed and walked towards Toriel, who was holding the handle of the cart.

You placed all the shopping bags inside, not caring if it's organized or not.

You walked to Frisk and Gold, who were chatting.

As you were walking, you suddenly get pulled in the clothes.

Your mouth was covered by a hand.

A Skeleton's hand.

Your vision blurred, and you appeared to a random part of the mall.

" Hey. " You heard Gaster!Sans' calm voice, and you immediately pushed him away from you.

" The hell!? " You shouted, and a few people glanced at you, then continued walking.

" I was just about to ask you if you want to come with me and Fell-- We escaped from that hell hole. " He said, and your mouth formed into an 'O'.

" Well, why didn't you say so? " You said, walking past him and towards Fell.

" I was about to-- Hey! Wait up. " You heard footsteps behind you, and Gaster!Sans suddenly appeared beside you.

" So, what now? " You asked the three, and Fell shrugged.

" We don't really know. Buuut, since you know this place, you get to plan what we do. " He replied, but the last sentence was in a, rather, angry tone.

Looks like someone wants to be dominant.

" Screw that, there's a map of the mall right there. " You replied, pointing at the map on the wall.

You three walked towards the map, and the two quickly searched for places.

" How about the cinema-- " 

" No, screw that. Do you want to watch a chick flick? Are you gay, Fell? "

" What-- No! Not like that, asshole! "

" Then, how about we go to this clothing store. I heard there's some good clothes there-- "

" WOAH! Hold up! Are you suggesting that we go shopping? "

" No, I'm suggesting we're going to buy clothes. "

" That's basically shopping, idiot. Plus, I'm going to return your question and ask you: Are you gay, G? "

" No! I just wanted to buy some fucking clothes and-- "

You wrapped your arms around both their necks; Fell on your left and Gaster!Sans on your right.

" Now, now, girls. How about we just stick to the plan; I lead, you two follow? " You asked them both in an oh-so-innocent voice.

" NO-- " You cut them both off with a growl.

" Come with me or I'm going to text the twins that you two escaped and kidnapped me! " You threatened them.

" Fine. " Gaster!Sans sighed, pushing you away.