#77 What you do to make him smile

Cameron
Whenever he finds a hair tie or bobby pin around his house he automatically smiles thinking about how you always complain about losing them.

Nash
When you get really into doing your makeup and put on a really concentrated face to accomplish your winged eyeliner.

Hayes
The way you smell, whenever he finds a hoodie of his that you've worn, he puts it on and smiles at the scent of your perfume.

Matthew
Your love for nature, whenever you go to the beach or the park you take a million pictures and always say how beautiful the planet is.

Shawn
He loves it when you close your eyes while listening to music and when you offer him an earbud and rest your head on his shoulder.

Carter
How obsessed you are with the way your Instagram feed looks like. No matter how many pictures you demand him to take of you to match your profile, he finds it cute.

Taylor
He loves when you're in the car together and you sing along to the lyrics and have mini jam sessions.

Jack G
Whenever you get bored you doodle and disagree that your doodles are any good but Jack keeps them in a little box to look at when he misses you.

Jack J
He loves your competitiveness and how whenever you lose a round of Mario Kart or a game of cards, you always demand a rematch.

Aaron
Whenever he's busy or working on something you always bring him an iced coffee or a little snack which makes him smile.

Hey everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this! Please comment and vote 😊 - Juliana