Chapter four: They All Know! EVERYONE knows

A/N For some reason the Youtube part isn't working so for this chapter please listen to from the ground up by Dan and Shay

  Chapter 3 ending recap: they got home to watch movies but saw something on the news that they all knew would ruin their lives...even though Britt point of view ended the chapter...AND they knew exactly who did it ...what do you think they saw?? who do you think did it?? find out next... 

~Liam~

~~~~ *ON THE TV* 

  This is Tristah Lockheart with some heartbreaking news for all you directioners out there who who shipped Brarry Stylinson as some of you call the once budding and stable romance of fellow band mates sister Brittany Tomlinson and Harry Styles. And also some bad news for all you directions out their wanting for your chance with "daddy direction" who you refer to be Liam Payne. Harry himself confirmed the heartbreaking news that he and fellow boybander Louis Tomlinson's sister Brittany Tomlinson have split up and decided to completely end their former 3 year relationship earlier this week. He never said what for, as he only referred to it as a Miscommunication between he and Tomlinson her self, but he also said it had something to do with an old romance picture that somehow resurfaced. However that wasn't all he told us here at "Hollywood's Secrets Unfolded" He had also confirmed what paparazzi have thought and published in our magazine when spotting Brittany around town yesterday with what appeared to be a tiny baby bump, while she was holding boybander Liam Payne's hand out in public while they were having a day out with her brother Louis Tomlinson himself, and other the two other One Direction band mates Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan...Along with lead body guards Paul, and Preston. He has stated and I quote as she plays the video from the interview. "I'm very sad to have lost her indeed, but I'm not gonna let it bother me. After all shes going to need all the support she can get from Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, their girlfriends, her family, Liam's family, and management, their situation is out of my hands I just wish Daddy direction there didn't actually go on and make himself a real daddy just yet, I wish he would've waited a couple more years before screwing up his life and the bands career. For god sakes Brittany and Liam are only 16 and 17, hes gonna have to step up and be a father to his and Brittany's baby now. Along with her putting in equal effort because god knows she isn't as of right now, and when she actually has them wont be even then be stable enough to do it on her own. I have seen this second hand, that girl is a wreck....she cries over pretty much everything.. And i also have had an insider come to me and say that Liam proposed to Brittany last night and the boys watched the entire thing and didn't do anything to stop it. And she said yes." Then it goes back to Tristah. Well you heard it first here directioners. This is your urgent celeb news update from Hollywood's Secrets Unfolded I'm Tristah Lockheart and we will see you back here tomorrow at seven am sharp with more information as the story itself gets unfolded. We'll see you tomorrow~~~~

~~~Back to them~~~

  "That little bastard..how could he do this..he knows what this will do to us now that he announced it too soon...god I'm gonna kill him...Nobody even knew Brittany and I were even engaged yet...." I started screaming, and then I got interrupted and stopped when all of our phones started going off with twitter notifications, me and Louis are not worried about ours, we can handle the hate we are used to it. It's Brittany we are worried about. "Baby sis don't open that...." Louis said trying to get her phone, but it was too late. "Too late.." she says holding her phone screen out to us as tears start falling from her eyes. These comments are disgusting. "Baby girl come here..." I say to her bring her into a hug, as she cries her eyes out into my chest. "Louis what do the comments say?" I asked him as he angrily scrolled through her phone. So he reads them. Avoiding all the congratulations ones because i was tagged in them to so i can see them as well. He begins one by one.