In hospital and out with stitches

hi I am charity and I am writing about my day in hospital

I went in to hospital and I had to go in for something to get removed  and my dad and i got lost in a hospital i went in to the menzie biulding and i had to pack clothes in case i had to stay in for the night but i didnt it was just a day surgery i had to wait for three hours just to have surgery and i got it removed i was in there for an hour but it felt like 1 minute but it was really 1 hour and then when i woke up my vision was blurry and when i looked out the door way the door was moving i knew i was imagining things but the only thing i dont remember i was where i was and why i was there but after a week also my memory was coming back to me and the sad thing about going in to hospital is that when you come out of surgey is that when you have an event the next day you cant do that because i had to go to my dance i wanted to do it so badly but i couldnt cause i wasnt aloud  to so i had to take my aunty and uncles to my dance but the good thing about it is that everyone had to do what ever i wanted them to do and i got my way so that was pretty fun but dream had to look after me and 2 or 4 people were worried about me but i was the center of attention it can be cool but not when i go to school it was oh can i have a look can i touch it but i wasnt allowed to let them touch it and i go back to hospital on the 26th of jan for tests and xrays on monday and that is  the end until i come back.