What have I done?

We were laying on the bed in the darkness she said she wanted to talk but she hasn't said a word since I came.

"I'm Pregnant....... Its yours" She said with no emotion in her voice.

"What?" I said looking over at her which was pointless since it was so dark I couldn't see anything.

"I'm pregnant and the baby is yours not Ross' ...........He's gonna hate me now" I could hear her now holding back her cries as she spoke.

"We will get through it don't worry" I said sitting up.

"Really that's the best you could say? I'm your brothers Wife there is no we. We were a mistake that's all we will ever be Riker there is nothing more. " She said her voice growing angry.

"Don't be angry at me for this you were just as much a part of it as I was!" I snapped back at her.

"I'm sorry, your right this is my fault too." She said her voice calming.

"When are you gonna tell him?" I asked.

"I don't know I really don't want to." She said sadness growing in her voice.

"You have too, I want to be a part of my kids life." I said

"Don't make this more difficult than it already is Riker." She said sitting up running her hands through her hair.

"Im making it difficult because I want to help raise my child??" I asked looking at her even tho it was still pointless cuz all the lights were off.

"I'm not sure if I'm even gonna keep it." She said with a sigh.

"But its my kid isn't that some of my decision too." I asked.

"No its my body I choose if i keep this baby in it or not." She said

"I have to get to work let me know what you decide." I said getting up and walking out the house.