Back to the Beginning

I stood in the front of the wedding alter watching the beautiful lady walk down the isle. I wished she was walking to me. She was walking to my brother, who I was standing next to. Yes I know its wrong I'm the best man at my brothers wedding and I'm standing there wishing his soon to be wife was walking to me instead of him. We have a back story though, I have known her longer and I've loved her for a while, but he got her instead of me. I kept my fake smile on hoping no one would notice that I wanted to switch spots with my brother.

**After the wedding**

"Hey Rikey" My girlfriend, Vanessa said walking up to me.

"Hey baby" I said giving her a peck on the lips.

"You look very nice in your suit." She said adjusting my tie.

"Thank you, you look even better" I said .

"Hey Riker, can we talk?" Laura said coming up to me.

"Yeah i'll be bck babe" I said leaving Vanessa and going with Laura.

"I saw how you were looking, if you hurt my sister I will kill you" She said low enough so no one heard.

"What am I supposed to do Laura, I'm trying but I don't really have control over that." I responded

"I'm not saying you do I'm saying if you hurt her I will kill you. How can you pretend to love someone while knowing they love you so much." She said in the same tone.

"Well I am an Actor its my job" I said.

"Why are you such an butt hole" She said a little louder than needed

"Really, maybe you should look in the mirror before saying that" I said then walked out and left.

"Babe where you go?? I can't find you" I saw the text and just set my phone back down I didn't feel like responding to her.

I grabbed the pills out the counter and put them in my mouth and waited for relief to take over.