Chapter 1

Shadows,Dark,The curtains flew because of the winds that enters the room.The cold wind coming from the outside touches Aester's skin while writing her essay in a piece of paper.The darkness of room invades the room as almost a lit of light was only seen in the window.The rain won't stop from dropping touching the window glasses.Just like an emo scene in a picture.

Mom knocked at the door.And disturbs Aester for what the essay is.

"Come in! It's unlocked!" Aester shouted from the inside.

"Aester!? Didn't I told you about cooking our lunch!? You girl need to go to school now.Prepare all the things you need to prepare!" Aester's mom yelled to her.

'The fuck did I do again to that lady's' Aester whispered at herself.As she open the door to check her mom out.

As Aester pulls the door,she saw her mom standing in front of the door.But Aester didn't care about it.She just rolled her eyes as she nodded in front of her mother staring at her as she goes down stairs.

----

Downstairs

"Dad!? You're here!? God.I missed you!" Aester runs toward in front of her dad in the sofa.

"How are you Aester?" As her dad smiled at her and give her a huge hug like a Teddy bear does.

"Daddy,I missed you so much!I haven't seen you after that last night I noticed you while I am asleep" Aester cried.

"I'm taking you to Seoul honey, you're mom needs to stay here for her work.Let me guide you through Seoul.You'll be working there." --

"But, that I still didn't finished my course.Is it okay?"

"It's okay honey,We have our own company there to guide us.You'll be working on my friend's comapny..-- No questions--"

Aester just followed her dad.No questions to ask.Just obey her dad.

---
Aester takes her bag and puts all the things that she needed to bring in Seoul such as hygiene kits,foods etc.She is comfortably sure that she'll be joining her dad through Seoul the next 3 days.Then leave New York.It was hard to leave New York, but she got to try a new lifestyle without her mom.

Until the 3rd day is over, the flight would be nearly to start for them to leave New York.And took a 24 hrs. riding in an airplane through Seoul Korea.