[ F i v e ]

I can't take it
From the day I saw
my heart start breaking
No one saved me
I can't take it

-

Neither moved from their spot for what has felt like hours. The only time one moved was when Liam turned off the shower. "I hate when you get like this." Zayn mumbled wrapping his arms around his side. "Well I've got news for you babe-" The way Liam spat his words made Zayn flinch harder. "I've always been like this. It's pathetic really, we both thought I could change." Liam chuckled letting his head hang low from his sitting position on the floor. Zayn makes a nosie of disapproval before slowly starting to crawl towards Liam. "Baby yes you can , I can help you change if you-" Zayn starts his voice soft and very aware of Liams angry state until Liam lashes out again. "That's fucking it! Maybe I don't want to change! You're always trying to change something!" Liam shouted making a green vein in his neck pop out. Zayn looked at him without being comprehensive to the man's words. Why didn't he want to change? Zayn stayed quiet for a while deciding he wasn't going to tell Liam what he had discovered just days after their little appreciation date. "Just let me do what I know how to do best." Liam sighed finally stepping out of the shower only to sit infront of Zayn. "No! Hurting people isn't normal Liam!" Zayn snapped into realization shaking his head. "I'm not normal!" Liam found himself raising his voice once again. "As much as you want me to be, I just can't." Liam watches as Zayn sniffles and immediately feels guilty for yelling. "Baby I'm" Liam starts to apologize reaching for Zayn but gets a slight shove in response. "No don't touch me, I hate you." It was at that point Liam heard Zayns chocked sob. "Do you want me to leave then?" Liam asked feeling his chest tighten. Zayn shakes his head almost hesitantly. Sighing Liam stood to his feet. "I need time to think." he mumbles slightly irritated with the fact that Zayn wasn't sure if he wanted him to stay or not. "Please don't leave me alone." Zayn whimpers grabbing at Liams damp pants leg wondering how the tables had turned rather quickly. "If you hate me so much, why are you making me stay?" Liam snaps but atleast he didn't yell this time. "Because, I'd rather be with a monster than be alone." Zayns words come out muffled. Liam lets out a growl. "Oh so I'm a monster now?" Liam rolled his eyes snatching his leg away from Zayn, leaving the boy in tears.

Once Zayn heard the front door slam shut he rested his hand against his stomach, "I guess I'm not completely alone right?" he asked letting out a teary and broken laugh.

A;🙊👀. Any whoooooo THANK YOU SO MUCH zroyezivan FOR TAGGING ME IN THIS CHALLENGE EVEN THO I BARLEY MADE IT THROUGH 😂 I STILL HAD LOTS OF FUN AND YEAH BYEEEE

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚: 𝐙𝐢𝐚𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 🎉